ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Glass Eyebrella)

Hi, I got a problem. Usually, I am able to get the Twitch drops into my Steam account. Recently, my friend and I logged in to his account on my laptop to set up his Klei and Twitch account. In the process, I somehow linked his Klei account to my Twitch account. I immediately unlinked his account with my Twitch account by deleting it from the list. Somehow, after watching for more than 6 hours, the drops still go into his account. Is there anything I can do?

12 hours ago, wafflepan said:

Is there anything I can do?

Do the same, but in inverse: link his Twitch account to your Klei account and have him watch 6 hours until you get the drop. Then, unlink your Klei account from your friend's Twitch, and finally each links their Twitch account to their corresponding Klei account. Maybe that'll work?

4 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

@JoeW Sorry for the tag BUT I've been watching for longer than 6 hours and no eyebrella skin!

Check your Steam inventory closely to see if you already received the drop the first time it was around. I wasn't getting the drop either, and was sure that I didn't already have the glass eyebrella. Just looked right now, and I do! That's the only thing I can think of for why you're not receiving the drop.

22 hours ago, TheGrymmReaper said:

Check your Steam inventory closely to see if you already received the drop the first time it was around. I wasn't getting the drop either, and was sure that I didn't already have the glass eyebrella. Just looked right now, and I do! That's the only thing I can think of for why you're not receiving the drop.

I didn't. that's the issue. I never received the drop the first time cuz I missed the last hour or so of the drops while I was kinda busy and distracted.

this is def not the case. went over my whole history and the eyebrella was not there!

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

whoever that guy is, hes getting some good publicity

unorthodogg is my fav streamer for DST. He's super chill and friendly, is good at the game and knows his stuff and has dope jazz going during his stream, normally I don't like most jazz but the stuff he plays is super chill and atmospheric.

Uno's the best!

Archived