[Experimental] - 449021

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Just a couple of fixes today. The update is next week, and then we start work in experimental on the Smith finale!

GAMEPLAY

• The twin bosses now default to their regular attack if their special cannot be played (e.g. if they are unable to target the player)
  • Added missing bane for the bishop 
  • Added a boon and death loot for the bishop
  • Added a negotiation behaviour for Eden 
  • Added negotiation behaviour for the Luminitiates
  • Added negotiation behaviour for Seemli 
  • Fix for receiving multiple Secret Intel rewards
  • fixing species of Hesh bishop; adding skin.

UI

• Fix crash invoking GraftDetailsPopup

CARDS

• Fatigued now correctly uses the character specific art
  • Protective Procedure is now triggered at the end of your turn instead of the start
  • Added missing CanPlayCard to Levy so it can't be targeted by arguments
  • Braggart now has Expend
  • Fixed desc of Acidic Slime so it mentions that it decays by 1 stack per turn
  • Added missing anim for Fold 'em
  • Fixed the desc of Tolerance

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • GL Happy 2

More varied negotiation behaviours for NPCs of factions is something I'd been hoping would be added for a long time now! Most types of Civilian get their own negotiation behaviours yet the big factions all had to share one behaviour. New behaviours for Eden and Seemli are also interesting, I guess those are meant to be the boss negotiations of the day? Come to think of it, dos Smith's day 2 even have a boss negotiation?

Something else I'm noticing while doing Smith runs is that doing the Oshnu race event successfully seems to consistently trigger the event that lets you add the losing Racing Oshnu to your team during day 1's evening. That definitely makes the Oshnu race event the best event to play by far, being the singular source of a pet in Smith's campaign. Another point of favour for doing this specific mission is that you can also give the Wealthy Merchant at the Oshnudrome a tip after winning the bet and then immediately give them a big gift to get a guaranteed Haggling Badge boon. It's tempting to just reset the Sweet Moreef introduction until you get this mission.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Maniafig said:

Something else I'm noticing while doing Smith runs is that doing the Oshnu race event successfully seems to consistently trigger the event that lets you add the losing Racing Oshnu to your team during day 1's evening. That definitely makes the Oshnu race event the best event to play by far, being the singular source of a pet in Smith's campaign. Another point of favour for doing this specific mission is that you can also give the Wealthy Merchant at the Oshnudrome a tip after winning the bet and then immediately give them a big gift to get a guaranteed Haggling Badge boon. It's tempting to just reset the Sweet Moreef introduction until you get this mission.

Most of Moreef's intro jobs have a positive side effect: the healing card, being able to "collect tithe" once a day/hire a luminiate, the return of the bouncer, getting big bux from the investor. In fact, I think only the party job doesn't have any sort of a lingering bonus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone ! Sorry, I am sure it has been asked like a billion times by now, but I cannot find the answer... Is there any news as far as the release date is concerned ? :)
I am not rushing anything or being impatient, it is just that if you have the intel I'd be interested

• Thanks 1
  • Happy Hazard 1