Wigfrid singing to plants (?)

Perhaps it's a bit too late to put in suggestions, but I've just completely forgotten to post it somewhere. This has been something that's been on my mind for a bit now. I haven't thought out how exactly this could happen, but perhaps something like a larger radius? For instance, she could select a crop in a plot, and for a short - medium length of time, she would sing for the plants, and the plants surrounding her in a small radius would slowly become tended, like a slower version of the one man band.

The singing probably wouldn't be from the craftable songs, due to those requiring the need to fight, though - it would be tricky to get the inspiration needed to sing, without it dropping before she even gets to the farm plots. I think it might be a nice addition for Wigfrid to be able to help out at the farm at a public server or with friends, even if she doesn't use them herself. However, while this might fit in with her background of singing (and her loud voice), this might not fit due to how she hates plants; she wouldn't want to sing to keep them alive? And again, she would most likely need inspiration to sing well enough to tend to the plants. 

What do you think?

21 hours ago, Grim the said:

If we get Wigfrid singing to plants, Walter should be able to do the same with campfire stories.

Well I mean, doesn’t he do that in the animated trailer?

Im just waiting for the Wes rework to be able to craft those radios :lol:

And also Wigfrids songs should totally work on plants, but maybe only the RUDE INTERLUDE *in Viking musical tone* Groooow Ya stupid plant!

22 hours ago, pyroisshy said:

wigfrid tending the plants during a heated battle with the lord of the fruit flies by screaming at them

Or they could make one song book that doesn’t need inspiration to use, Would it fit Wigfrids character? Unless she Hums rise of the valkyries.. probably not, but it’s the only thing I could think of that fits the topic.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:24 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Well I mean, doesn’t he do that in the animated trailer?

Im just waiting for the Wes rework to be able to craft those radios :lol:!

The Wes rework we never expected.

• Wes has a chance to deal critical damage
  • Wes can craft multiple lore-related items, such as the radio
  • Comes with a gun
  • Wes can summon Abigail, use portable cook-pot, become mighty, build Winona's machines, and more
  • Can eat non-edible items such as turf

Archived