Ponds of water on land

Hey, i came to ask if there is a way to get rid of those really annoying ponds of water, Whenever i wanna base they are there, and i have to restart over, and over and over again, usually when it's day 8 i look at the map and if i see those taking space on land and decide if i wanna keep the world or not, i like to make the base HUGE and whenever i wanna make a base they are there, taking space and being ugly, is there a way to mod / fix my way out of this mess?

Bez tytułu.png

This was really confusing to read, much less comprehend. 

Sadly, it's just bad luck on world generation. It's not a game breaking problem it's just annoying for people who want really big bases. It ain't ugly, nor is it taking up space (It's part of the ocean, the land doesn't sink and flood). It's just inconvenient, so...

Spoiler

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome | Know Your Meme

I'm sorry.

I can see the rivers being walls for certain sections, just a thought.

P.S. The title reminds me when I asked my mom "Have you tried fishing in the water?" instead of "Have you tried fishing in the ocean?".

2 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

P.S. The title reminds me when I asked my mom "Have you tried fishing in the water?" instead of "Have you tried fishing in the ocean?".

oh my god I laughed at this way too hard. No forum reaction can show how much I cackled at this

Well my entire reply may be off-topic, I don’t know.. but here’s my opinion on what you should do with THAT Particular world if you happen to be on PC and can install @ADMCherry Forest Mod & A mod for actual bridges instead of those ugly flat round cookies as bridges-

Spoiler

Your picture looks like wasted potential for beautiful Japanese Sakura tree base. Complete With Pink leaf trees that blow petals across the ground, and cute wooden or stone bridges that run over the water.

Ive always had a fascination with how pretty Japanese Sakura can look.. it’s such a beautiful sight to see- and back when I was engaged to be married it’s where I wanted to take my girl for a romantic weekend.

But Dont just take my word for that- look for yourself how peaceful these look! 

69FAA095-1F8C-4181-A7B2-1C6E0C67682D.jpeg.65636842ddc6c3f2370b3de12e832a91.jpeg

287254ED-C22E-44D7-8E49-D96D9B1B4FDC.thumb.jpeg.5b719b61dcd6ef2a6f075fd43047b0de.jpeg

6A746268-1402-4AED-97F9-119D41BCEDEF.thumb.jpeg.e12e2379771a667ae70e37fd3072bed3.jpeg

The only way you can avoid this is to generate worlds using loop always branch never..

However, i may be able to help you out this time, i found a nice world on default loop/branch settings, with a spacious oasis desert, with the lake located at the center, big chunks of land and couple nice set pieces.. there is one inconvenience tho, the ant lion location is close to the oasis, so if he bothers you, you will have to move him by using these two console commands i will quote below..

here is the world seed 

here are the console commands

c_removeall("antlion_spawner")

c_spawn("antlion_spawner")

Archived