Messed up game

Thanks for messing up the old game with your DLC. You have changed aspects of the game that it is now a different game. The DLC should never have been released as a DLC, it should have been released as a stand of alone game as it has interfered with the original game. I now have a game that I never bought and I would like it back. Not happy.

1 minute ago, Farlin said:

I now have a game that I never bought

How'd you manage that miracle?

The only aspects that should be changed are when playing the DLC.

If you've not bought the DLC, you shouldn't be experiencing any changes.

If you did buy the DLC, well then it is a game that you bought.

Go be unhappy.

14 hours ago, Farlin said:

Thanks for messing up the old game with your DLC. You have changed aspects of the game that it is now a different game. The DLC should never have been released as a DLC, it should have been released as a stand of alone game as it has interfered with the original game. I now have a game that I never bought and I would like it back. Not happy.

Understandable. I assume it will be a (great?) new base game in summer-winter 2021, how the end result fusion of the basegame and the dlcgame will be...remains to be seen at the time then.

As a big lover of this title, I did not purchase the dlc game. The base game and the dlc game are two different games currently, including the outlook of trashed savegame colony files for players someday in the future, perhaps of both played game versions.

On 12/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, Farlin said:

...You have changed aspects of the game that it is now a different game...

Agreed. As ONiholic I decided to buy and play the alpha a bit after a break of a few days and the initial 10 minute dip a week ago - I still understand the enthusiastic user feedback`s and the raised forum & steam issues of customers and players, some steam reviewers posted that they heartbroken chose for a negative rating for now.

If I would have waited the entire year for new content, I would have eaten 5 tables. Gladly I only came back to the base game a few months ago with the thinking "There must be some new base game content soon, so much time went by" and then checked whats going on, so I only eat 1 table.

If Klei would have kept quiet and fully launched as ( delayed ) surprise in summer 2021, also with full Radioactivity Content, all Rockets, Buildings, Geysirs, the new map sizes, UI and system updates, all Creatures, all Biomes and such, then the DLC Steam average could have been "Overwhelmingly Positive" ( like the base game currently ), instead of the current "Very positive" rated DLC on Steam.

Ok, maybe the current Steam maximum rating of the base-game would have immediately tanked because of an ultra long 2021 summer release delay & the upcoming base game changes, haha :roll: Two different games.

Still a very good current Steam DLC rating, however Platinum is OP compared to Copper :beaten:

@aresd Horse on crutches, sleeping horse...That`s good phrases. The game has an interesting and unique game development path and twist. Touch wood for summer 2021.

On 12/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, Farlin said:

Open your steam game library. Find Oxygen Not Included in the list, and right-click on it, then left-click on "properties." Click on the DLC tab on far right. Uncheck the "Spaced Out" DLC, then click on OK.  Wait for game to update. There, now you have your OG game back.

Archived