What's Your Favorite Snowfallen Skin Added In 2020?

Favorite Snowfallen 2020 Skin?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Pick.

• Walter's
    • Warly's
    • Wortox's
    • WX's
    • Winona's

WX because uh.. Batman the Animated TV series that’s why.

In fact I’ll probably buy this skin soon, unfortunately money is tight right now and it’s gonna be another week or two before I can get this skin.

Yeah I probably have enough spools to weave it, but I still like buying things to support Klei when I can where I can.

I hope there’s some other skins coming before the holiday break Klei plans to go on, I would like to be able to buy that Gingerbread Storage Chest :) 

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

WX because uh.. Batman the Animated TV series that’s why.

In fact I’ll probably buy this skin soon, unfortunately money is tight right now and it’s gonna be another week or two before I can get this skin.

Yeah I probably have enough spools to weave it, but I still like buying things to support Klei when I can where I can.

I hope there’s some other skins coming before the holiday break Klei plans to go on, I would like to be able to buy that Gingerbread Storage Chest :) 

Maybe when rwys is updated, they will also introduce a new skin chest  maybe an item chest 

Archived