Labor of Love Award

Poll  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be nominating Don't Starve Together for the Labor of Love Award?

• Yes
    • No

I’m still sad that people have to create a Steam account and then spend 5$ On that Steam account before they are allowed to vote. :wilson_cry:

Klei deserves to win.. they make so many great updates to DST that it is quite literally painful to me to try and go back and play single player DS.

To put it in the nicest way possible: Single Player DS feels like an outdated ancient relic from 2013..  it is super super hard for me to play Solo DS-

Without the amazing character reworks, without all the QoL balance changes, Without my collection of skins I’ve earned and bought.. I hope that they will continue to update DST and treat it as their version of Minecraft or Rainbow Siege or GTA Online- Aka: Games that don’t really get sequels because they just keep adding years worth of content into them.

Klei most certainly deserves Labor of Love for DST... 

But That’s an OBVIOUS choice, I feel like the game should actually be nominate-able in Other Categories too.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh man, that's difficult. I wanted to give Team cherry that award but you're right.

well team cherry is AMAZING(as we all know)but should they get the labor of love award?they haven't updated hollow knight in like 2 years 

its up to you 

4 minutes ago, stranger again said:

well team cherry is AMAZING(as we all know)but should they get the labor of love award?they haven't updated hollow knight in like 2 years 

its up to you 

when silksong is out we can give them the game of the year, but DST fits best with labor of love description. i voted for klei

4 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

wait a minute...

will silksong be released in the same year as ONI DLC?

if it is, we well have to make a difficult choice

ive never played ONI im a console player most of the time so i just can't play the game but it sounds pretty fun from what ive heard 

3 minutes ago, stranger again said:

ive never played ONI im a console player most of the time so i just can't play the game but it sounds pretty fun from what ive heard 

i did not know it was unavailable to consoles,  i really love this game! it is one of my favourites, alongside DST and hollow knight

i hope you can play it some day!

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Unfortunately the only klei game they would allow me to pick was griftlands, and I gave that game of the year.

Labor of Love is the only award that can be given to a game that wasn't released this year, you may have to go to the store page to nominate it or search for it when nominating it

Archived