NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Arcane Crystalarium)

1 hour ago, SoftHeartware said:

Okay! That's an awesome skin! Unfortunately I have not received it on my account, despite watching a twitch stream longer than 6 hours. I only received the initial tiny icon skin for 30 minutes of watchtime :(

i have the same problem, i was watching dst streams 8 hours and i only received the first skin for 30 minutes of watchtime, some1 helps us pls

So, I tried to get the Arcane Crystallarium last night, and...I can't get the last Twitch drop!

I'm logged in.  I've got drops enabled.  But my notifications keep just saying "11 drops earned", FOURTEEN HOURS AGO.

This is my last chance, and I've only got a few hours left.  Why won't the last drop activate?  It's so frustrating to have only the PICTURES of the thing but not the actual thing!

Yes, I've refreshed.  Yes, I've tried going to other Twitch channels that also say "!drops" in their tags, just in case it was something to do with the first one I watched.  No, I don't have Twitch ads blocked in any way.  (Trust me.  The last channel I was on seems to do five minutes worth of ads every freaking five minutes.  Note the word "was" in that sentence.)

I have absolutely no Alchemy Engine skins and have wanted one forever, so if anybody knows how to help--and quickly!--please help.  :(

...Notorious

20 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

So, I tried to get the Arcane Crystallarium last night, and...I can't get the last Twitch drop!

I'm logged in.  I've got drops enabled.  But my notifications keep just saying "11 drops earned", FOURTEEN HOURS AGO.

This is my last chance, and I've only got a few hours left.  Why won't the last drop activate?  It's so frustrating to have only the PICTURES of the thing but not the actual thing!

Yes, I've refreshed.  Yes, I've tried going to other Twitch channels that also say "!drops" in their tags, just in case it was something to do with the first one I watched.  No, I don't have Twitch ads blocked in any way.  (Trust me.  The last channel I was on seems to do five minutes worth of ads every freaking five minutes.  Note the word "was" in that sentence.)

I have absolutely no Alchemy Engine skins and have wanted one forever, so if anybody knows how to help--and quickly!--please help.  :(

...Notorious

well glermz just announced on his discord that the new drop is out...

Do you have to be _following_ certain Twitch channels for the drops to activate?  Wait no that still doesn't make sense, BECAUSE THE FIRST TWO OUT OF THE THREE _WORKED_.

Sorry, I am just...so pissed off.  There's no reason I can see why this didn't work, _ten hours ago_, and NOW the deadline is passed, and it's just so frustrating.  This time I didn't just skip something entirely and miss it by weeks. I just _barely_ missed it!  And for no visible reason.

Sigh.

...Notorious

Cool, first shorter Hallowed Nights (with that detrimental idea of being able to weave HN sets with spools, killing the community market) and now a non-thursday update, thanks, I guess I'll have to wait ages to get that alch skin from klei rewards page...

Archived