So, I am not really putting this out here to be added to the game, it's more of just an Idea. Granted, it would be great to have it, but I don't expect it to be added.

So, I think it would be really neat if we got an instant-use battlesong (similar to the rude interlude or startling soliloquy) that allows Wigfrid to perform one Area of Effect Attack. This battlesong would cost 1 papyrus, 1 feather pencil, and 1 thick fur. I say thick fur because it has the least amount of value between all the boss drops and the Bearger has the biggest AoE potential. I think it would be nice to have an AoE attack for characters besides just Wendy and Winona if the catapults count. I think it would be most in-character for Wigfrid to get a forge hammer-style AoE attack that she can use when she has enough inspiration.

It's futile to ask for new songs. No other character has gotten something this small supplemented to their character post rework. It would be similar to the logic of wickerbottom getting a new book, warly getting a new dish only for him or woodie getting a new transformation.

If you wanted anything for wigfrid as a supplement, you should have insisted post rework. Right now, asking for it is as good as trying to hatch a chick from a fried egg. 

If history is a reference, we will not get new songs.

On 11/24/2020 at 1:06 AM, chirsg said:

It's futile to ask for new songs. No other character has gotten something this small supplemented to their character post rework. It would be similar to the logic of wickerbottom getting a new book, warly getting a new dish only for him or woodie getting a new transformation.

If you wanted anything for wigfrid as a supplement, you should have insisted post rework. Right now, asking for it is as good as trying to hatch a chick from a fried egg. 

If history is a reference, we will not get new songs.

(warly's) salt spice says hello

8 hours ago, chirsg said:

Yes, I am aware this probably won't happen. Did you even read the intro to the post?

20 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

So, I am not really putting this out here to be added to the game, it's more of just an Idea. Granted, it would be great to have it, but I don't expect it to be added.

Why ask for something where you know it won't even get in? Stand behind your idea if you think it's so good. 

17 hours ago, Well-met said:

salt spice says hello

You literally have no idea what I'm thinking from my response. You're a presumptuous brat and I didn't harbor any animosity towards the OP when I replied. Obviously he felt offended by what I had to say but that has nothing to do with me.

"Well-met" You're an instigator and I hope you're having fun with your "Forum Friends" taking what I say and trying to make me look like I'm upset over a suggestion. 

Any animosity you think I have for the suggestion is animosity I harbor for you. gfys

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Truth be told, I'm not entirely content with wigfrid's songs. I for one would appreciate having more, but I know we won't get one if history serves as a reference. If my suggestions can get criticized, yours can too, OP. I've made great suggestions that haven't sat well with your regular forum andy.

3 hours ago, chirsg said:

You literally have no idea what I'm thinking from my response. You're a presumptuous brat and I didn't harbor any animosity towards the OP when I replied. Obviously he felt offended by what I had to say but that has nothing to do with me.

"Well-met" You're an instigator and I hope you're having fun with your "Forum Friends" taking what I say and trying to make me look like I'm upset over a suggestion. 

Any animosity you think I have for the suggestion is animosity I harbor for you. gfys

yowzers since when did the heat get so high on this thread?you guys mind if you cool it down?

also if you don't like someone on the forum i would say the best thing to do is to stay quiet about it but if not i would like to remind you that the ignore user option exists so don't be afraid to use it 

that being said hope you guys have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

12 hours ago, chirsg said:

Why ask for something where you know it won't even get in? Stand behind your idea if you think it's so good. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Truth be told, I'm not entirely content with wigfrid's songs. I for one would appreciate having more, but I know we won't get one if history serves as a reference. If my suggestions can get criticized, yours can too, OP. I've made great suggestions that haven't sat well with your regular forum andy.

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty much of a outcast contrarian myself and I do not play with or personally know anybody on this forum.

But uh, pretty overblown response for casually pointing warly's spice out.

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty much of a outcast contrarian myself and I do not play with or personally know anybody on this forum.

But uh, pretty overblown response for casually pointing 64?cb=20190912211436out.

yeah i don't think chrisg likes you much

i would guess the overblown response was because they just got fed up with you or something 

anyways lets try to get back on topic shall we?

i would personally love an aoe battle song but i have a lot of questions.1.whats the maximum amount of enemies that it can attack?2.how much inspiration would it cost?3.how much damage would it do?

10 hours ago, chirsg said:

I'm not asking for anything, I was just sharing an idea I had, and I consider this forum to be most fit for these ideas. I made a thread here discussing a rebalance to crab king, and while I don't expect Klei to add it, I just like sharing ideas.

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

i would personally love an aoe battle song but i have a lot of questions.1.whats the maximum amount of enemies that it can attack?2.how much inspiration would it cost?3.how much damage would it do?

1. If it's AoE, the max amount would be however many are in range.
2. It would cost 1/3 of your inspiration
3. Damage would probably depend on the weapon. If you are using a dark sword, which does 68 damage, I think it would do 78 with the AoE attack.

Archived