Imagine if Don't starve Together had Psychics like Cartoons

My brain got a weird idea one day, it was "What if Don't starve Together had Psychics like Cartoons?"   But I had no clue how DST would do it with its Tim Burton like aspect, while I imagined Wilson ready to fight the Deerclops and then gets smashed into a flat pancake to only pop back to normal after blowing on his thumb. (Tom and Jerry style)  And this is just raging in my mind of funny ideas and gags that could be done with mods, just for entertainment. :biggrin-new:

This is what DST would be like if it were made as your describing it.

But.. since you mention mods I would absolutely love to see a flattened Pancake mod- one of my favorite Gameboy Advance games back in the day was Wario Land 4.. it had cool things you could do gameplay wise while being a Flat Pancake.

Ahh the memories. <3

17 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Ah yes! Nibbles! (I think that was his name and it was the episode where Jerry tries to teach him to avoid a robotic cat claw)

Tom and Jerry are one of the best cartoons in the world.My favorite cartoon when I was a kid, now I still watch it occasionally:)

Archived