Klei reward Points

As one of the players who follow the community every day, I am curious why we did not get new klei reward points when the official version is updated every month. TAT

It’s been a long time since we got last klei reward points, I miss it so much~

56be0b7da7cd82081322ceafac48c917556c3c5f767c6c9890d1fa646648fa5a.gif

5 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

You mean this?

hey bro~ I also hope it is, but this is a spool link, and the reward points are another thing that can be used to redeem the circus series skin.

I have collected all the reward points so far, but we haven't received any new reward points for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

hey bro~ I also hope it is, but this is a spool link, and the reward points are another thing that can be used to redeem the circus series skin.

I have collected all the reward points so far, but we haven't received any new reward points for a long time.

Oh. I even forgot Reward Points was a thing.. Then nvm.

49 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

I think you should have them all, right? Envy you:wilson_blush:

Yep. Diligently "leeching" Twitch first day when new skins for it are out. Well, not 100% "leeching" as in small breaks from work I do click the bg tab to see what shenanigans other people do in DST; but yes, I got them all - only time I used Reward Points was for Hunters' Shovel and Axe I believe.

15 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Yep. Diligently "leeching" Twitch first day when new skins for it are out. Well, not 100% "leeching" as in small breaks from work I do click the bg tab to see what shenanigans other people do in DST; but yes, I got them all - only time I used Reward Points was for Hunters' Shovel and Axe I believe.

I didn’t have time to watch twitch because I was busy with school,So i missed them.I will be very happy if the monthly update will bring some new points.It doesn't matter if it is less.I can accumulate slowly, but there is no new point for a long time.

They could do one as early as when they announce the Console versions have been updated next week.

Or you might get with next RoT Beta.. they still give the points as well as Spool so don’t give up hope, just keep lurking Klei forums, Twitter, Facebook etc- They sometimes post the links in random places, the entire purpose of the links is to reward players for actively keeping up with the stuff they put out.

Who knows.. JoeW might just drop a points link in the Pumpkin Stencils thread or or Anywhere! You just got to be on your toes on these types of things & keep an eye out :) 

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

They could do one as early as when they announce the Console versions have been updated next week.

Or you might get with next RoT Beta.. they still give the points as well as Spool so don’t give up hope, just keep lurking Klei forums, Twitter, Facebook etc- They sometimes post the links in random places, the entire purpose of the links is to reward players for actively keeping up with the stuff they put out.

Who knows.. JoeW might just drop a points link in the Pumpkin Stencils thread or or Anywhere! You just got to be on your toes on these types of things & keep an eye out :) 

I pay attention to these places every day, but it’s really been a long time since there’s no new point link.I won’t give up, thank you Mike, I’m just a little frustrated.

3 minutes ago, GunpowderChant said:

Is there a way to accumulate points? like watching streams and stuff? I got late to the game and would love to unlock some of the rewards but it seems I can't get them all

Currently the only way to get reward points is to wait for the reward link issued by klei.

I don’t know if there will be other ways to get points in the future, or will it be possible to get some points when updating every month.

2 minutes ago, ryvrdrgn14 said:

They should link reward points to purchases at the very least... you know, the most basic form of reward points. Another thing they can do is link some reward points for tweeting or retweeting them at least once each month.

yep, I think it’s a good choice to include a bonus point link in the updated article every month, but we haven’t got it for a long time.

8 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

yep, I think it’s a good choice to include a bonus point link in the updated article every month, but we haven’t got it for a long time.

From past experience, companies have a tendency to not have systems in place to measure the effectiveness of small things like rewards programs so they lose interest if it doesn't eyes bulge from revenue. I've been through that experience before a couple of times. Leaving a rewards program in limbo sort of annoys some customers due to it lacking updates or function, so they should at least get around to solving this issue at some point.

In terms of data, they can measure if accounts keep coming back to regularly claim reward points, check Klei account registration numbers, check how frequently forum posters claim rewards and if they tie it to social media, how often they get retweeted or shared due to the rewards system and how much or how little it expands their reach. I don't expect Klei to have a data science team but these are pretty basic for BI.

8 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Same here, only to find out that the axe and the shovel could be woven in-game using spools. The regret was palpable. :D

2 hours ago, ryvrdrgn14 said:

From past experience, companies have a tendency to not have systems in place to measure the effectiveness of small things like rewards programs so they lose interest if it doesn't eyes bulge from revenue. I've been through that experience before a couple of times. Leaving a rewards program in limbo sort of annoys some customers due to it lacking updates or function, so they should at least get around to solving this issue at some point.

In terms of data, they can measure if accounts keep coming back to regularly claim reward points, check Klei account registration numbers, check how frequently forum posters claim rewards and if they tie it to social media, how often they get retweeted or shared due to the rewards system and how much or how little it expands their reach. I don't expect Klei to have a data science team but these are pretty basic for BI.

wow good suggestion~

Mostly it's because we have been so swamped for time to get things together we haven't had a chance to get more items on the rewards page, the more items appear on the rewards page, the more points will go out. We'll try to focus on getting more points out there.

13 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Mostly it's because we have been so swamped for time to get things together we haven't had a chance to get more items on the rewards page, the more items appear on the rewards page, the more points will go out. We'll try to focus on getting more points out there.

so i am desperately grasping for any chance to get points to help me get those circus skins but even i cannot abide by the team abusing itself just to give us things. please keep yourselves safe, ok?

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

@JoeWThanks Joe~Please be safe ~Although I know many people (including me)want them to come back, but we can wait.

Let me assume? So if circumstances permit, we will have enough points to redeem the current reward items(Currently all circus skins) before we have new items, right? I am looking forward to seeing the loyal skins that were given away a few years ago (for example, winter lanterns, chicken winter hats, puppy winter hats, etc., I will go crazy!) 

By the way, today I bought griftlands with my friends! We can’t wait to start playing! I have a community discussion group. They play this every day and recommend it to others. These amazing games you make are very popular!

IMG_20201031_072931.jpg

Archived