Hollowed Nights Update Time Speculation.

5 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know leakers are controversial. Some people love them for the info and some people hate them for the spoilers and disrespect. But after the Pokemon Sword/Shield fiasco where leakers revealed just how TERRIBLE the games are in almost every way... yeah, I love leakers. They saved me like $100 off of that complete and utter insult to the franchise. Thank your leakers for sparing you the disappointment later!

I'm placing bets on who gets Halloweenified.

Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Woodie, Wicker, WX, Wolf, Wes, Max, Wig, Webber, and Winona all have their costumes. Warly, Woormwood, Wurt, Wortox, and Walter do not.

Wormwood has already been skipped, I think? Wurt only started existing last Hallowed Nights. Wortox could pass any one of his skins as a costume (Same for Wurt and Wormwood, actually).

So I'm guessing at minimum, Warly and Walter. At most optimistic: All of the ones missing costumes.

warly and wortox already have halloween skins, they got them last year, and every year they give skins to 6 survivors, this year there are 5 survivors remaining, Wolfgang, Woodie, Wormwood, Wurt and Walter, so they probably will get skins. (Im talking about the weavable halloween skins, not the old ones)

4 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

(Im talking about the weavable halloween skins, not the old ones)

Ah, this is where we differ. I was talking exclusively about the old ones styled after Don't Starve mobs, not the more generic Halloween style ones.

On that pattern, do you think that Warly, Woormwood, Wurt, Wortox, and Walter will never get Constant-inspired costumes like the OG+RoG+Winona gang?

8 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

Ah, this is where we differ. I was talking exclusively about the old ones styled after Don't Starve mobs, not the more generic Halloween style ones.

On that pattern, do you think that Warly, Woormwood, Wurt, Wortox, and Walter will never get Constant-inspired costumes like the OG+RoG+Winona gang?

I doubt that, I think that they are no longer doing skins that cant be weaved because there isnt a community market in PS4 and XBOX and that part of the fans want those skins too

Archived