Kicked For No Reason

I got kicked off of a Klei Server for "griefing", even though I didn't... a Webber was mad at me because he died before I did and burned down our base. He blamed me for doing it, and got me kicked... I tried to tell the others to rollback but they didn't... I tried to explain but they said I was suspicious and kicked me out... the others couldn't see because they were on a supply run. :/

Even if it's a Klei Official Server, it's the players who make decisions there and in that case you were just unlucky getting players who are making bad decisions, or you're just trying to cover up your griefing.

But either way: Nobody cares about what happened to you in one of your games, you can either try to rejoin or just join another server and hope to get better players there.

It's best to treat official servers as castles with royalty and nobles inside; but with the realization that you're a peasant, if you want to get by. You'll find pretty quickly that it'll play a lot like Among Us after awhile.

9 hours ago, gamefanatic1201 said:

I got kicked off of a Klei Server for "griefing", even though I didn't... a Webber was mad at me because he died before I did and burned down our base. He blamed me for doing it, and got me kicked... I tried to tell the others to rollback but they didn't... I tried to explain but they said I was suspicious and kicked me out... the others couldn't see because they were on a supply run. :/

Someone is playing too much "Among Us"!

You were sus and got ejected. :D

Edit: Oh, i see that others posted some Among Us references... I'm out. :oops: :arrow:

10 hours ago, gamefanatic1201 said:

1246142485_download(1).jpeg.3e579ba775ee82a280c5b4bbcc9f8e09.jpeg

Anyways, a reminder that it's generally best to join group servers (eg: DST group and Diverse Survivors) if you want moderation and admins, since klei official servers are wild west zones and some players will misuse vote kick for any reasons. Basically, YMMV in klei official servers due to lack of admins.

Archived