NAT GAS pocket

Just one of the things that can be found in Geodes. If your map lists "Geodes" on creation, some can contain lots of gas. Somebody flooded their entire large base with CO2 a while back just cracking one open without checking how much was actually in there.

On 9/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, thewreckedangle said:

Ohhhh thank you. Thank you that you replied to this post. Yesterday when I saw that post and Gurgel commented on your "accident" in the past I started shearching the forums to find your post(s). Unfortunently I didn't find it and thought it was gone forever. Now I can show this to my friend who recently started playing. I remember it was really fun to read these posts. Again thank you.

I was playing on Rime for my first time last night, and I'd had enough of ice melting all over my floors, so I set up an infinite storage dropper just for ice.

Several hundred tonnes of ice debris in one tile later, and as the march of industry finally heats my base to 3 celsius...

*glug*

On 9/12/2020 at 8:13 PM, suicide commando said:

I believe I'm (one) of those people who did that. At the time when I saw there was CO2 in it, I thought, oh nice some free CO2 for the slickster farm I was going to build right there and didn't check the pressure. When I found out, my bedrooms, mess hall and kitchen had flooded with CO2.

That sounds very much like the posting I dimly remember...

9 hours ago, Tsabo said:

I was playing on Rime for my first time last night, and I'd had enough of ice melting all over my floors, so I set up an infinite storage dropper just for ice.

Several hundred tonnes of ice debris in one tile later, and as the march of industry finally heats my base to 3 celsius...

*glug*

That is one thing I love about ONI: It is full of surprises ;-)

13 hours ago, Tsabo said:

*glug*

I would LOVE to see that happening.. for Science ofcourse... :P

Archived