Got a purple chest as a reward, but can't find it. Please help!

I logged in recently (within last 7 days), and as a reward got an awesome looking purple chest (my friend got one too). We assumed it was a skin, but seems we were wrong. I can't find this anywhere. I checked my entire curio collection and the curio cabinet treasury. It was a very "edgy" looking purple and black storage chest. I *think* the name was "chaos" chest or something along those lines. Please help! The item looked amazing and I would really like to use it in game.

And if you have a link with a picture, that would be awesome too. Thanks!

Skins are separated into clothes and belongings. Belongings include all type of items reskins. Thats where the chest reskin should be.

These are the chests skins (you can find any type of skins at the wiki under the belongings section)

chestsskins.thumb.png.49ff1a0f6a4424f12bad0059dfeddb6d.png

Edit: Maybe as @Mike23Ua says, you received Wilson and Webber's beards... Can't remember the name of those chests. But if that's the case you can see them in the Beards tab under the Curio Cabinet.

I've done quite a but of research and it's none of the chests listed in the wikis or other sources. 

I already opened the chests containing the beards. That was a separate treasure chest. I'm pretty confident that this purple chest appeared after opening one of the chests when logging in. 

Thank you for replies tho

I couldn't see it in the transaction history. Maybe DarkPulse91 is correct and it really just was a curio chest. Do you guys have a link to a video where the person is receiving the chest on initial login? I'd like to confirm. 

Mike, those "Proof of Purchase Chests", specially the black and gold one, are the closest looking ones to the one I am searching for. Im confident it wasn't one of the "Curio Chests" people have mentioned a few times. But, this is good enough for me. Thank you to everyone who has posted here!

Actually, I was thinking, I have gotten a purple and black chest before, but it was a curio chest because I had purchased a bundle from the shop. I don't know what was in it but it was either the Wormwood Deluxe Chest, the Spring Cleaning Chest, or Wormwood's Triumphant Chest. I'm sure that anything else in the shop could possibly come in a purple and black box.

Have you made any in game purchases?

Archived