Searching for White Webber plushie!

Hello,

Does anyone know the last time Klei had the White Webber Plushies in the store? I have the Black one however both have been out of stock for a while now. Was just curious if anyone knew the last time they re-stocked these. I got my Black webber plush from a third party website when I first streamed DST it is not "legit" so I would love to have both colors from the official store.

Thanks to any replies :) 

Lol you just get a kick outta watching us squirm in desperation don'tcha? 

The day that Klei announces new content on their store is the same day that this community turns into a battle royale over the limited stock.

...Do you mean the spider plushies? I don't know of any official Webber plushies, but I know there's a black standard spider and there was a limited edition Dangling Depths Dweller plushie. I know some people have sewn humanoid bodies onto the spider plushies to make them into Webbers, but that's not an official Klei thing.

Sorry about the auto correct haha yes I meant Plushies*. 

20 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

Lol you just get a kick outta watching us squirm in desperation don'tcha? 

The day that Klei announces new content on their store is the same day that this community turns into a battle royale over the limited stock.

I have been refreshing the Klei Store since 2018. :lol: 

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'd love to see the return of the Don't Starve buttons myself. Would love a Wilson button on my bag.

More buttons would be awesome.

21 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Do you mean the dangling depth dweller plush on the klei store? (If it's still there?)

Has that plush gone the same fate as calico chester? If so that makes me sad, so many plushies getting taken off the store. :(

It seems so sad face. I have went with one last result emailing Klei directly. Now we wait.....

Archived