Small camp ideas

Hello. I searched before for small camp on google but didnt find anything.

Theres a few small camp that i used before.

Please rate them mercilessly. 

If you have something to add it would be great

3.thumb.jpg.6c9e93383afb5017fa94564c8d41e647.jpg1.thumb.jpg.dd26cfdd3ea4496d6ff58749a8fcce40.jpg

I put the tools,manure,rot etc to the bags and little away from camp. 

items on the ground triggers me

19 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Even in caves you could encounter Red Hounds, players keep doing mistakes over time, and fire farms are pretty effective.

uuuuuum, please tell me how? i am not the strongest player but i do read the wiki and it specifically says you cannot have cave hounds because they run the same kind of code as depth worms(the cave equivalent of hounds and a much less awful mob in general)

3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

uuuuuum, please tell me how? i am not the strongest player but i do read the wiki and it specifically says you cannot have cave hounds because they run the same kind of code as depth worms(the cave equivalent of hounds and a much less awful mob in general)

he means in the surface. Red hounds will burn your base if you fight them there without flingo but you have a lot of time to leave so isnt a must have thing anyways

7 minutes ago, gaymime said:

grafik.thumb.png.3933674089a1f3da107be7a26ba247ca.png

I for one love small and micro-camps, even more so if they are self-sufficient and quite efficient.

Below in spoiler is a small random selection of small-yet-autonomous camps I've made over time on various - usually public - servers (I believe this is what OP desired, visual examples). Sans 1, all are in Caves (as I fancy their setting more). Sadly are quite old examples as of some time now am only playing nomad, occasionally with a boat dubbing as mobile "base".

Spoiler

Small camps:

1A7026458A623BFF909B30DB14B76FB3F8799D0E

7C17BD71274A382C74B81281BCCD35A1B9A41924

DB0D519C99D4EA26B2DBD053C32FCCD1C7F35879

D83A88F7435909CFDB27EE202B3C84F9D3BB4026

7E794846D9B0FFBB8C107C396F0C9E77C4481ECB

Micro camps:

5D0F327C750293A95C48ADB6F87081D86FCE86F8

7EB09617CBEE01F362C9F0ADF7D4C4AB3B4C2DCE

19 minutes ago, KeshS said:

@Resul On the other hand that looks like a decoy base that I would happily give to lazy newbies near portal in publics. Plant some berries and it almost looks like a real deal.

disease makes me crazy.

dig up and replanting goin for manure and fertilize them again is pain in the bass for me

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

I for one love small and micro-camps, even more so if they are self-sufficient and quite efficient.

Below in spoiler is a small random selection of small-yet-autonomous camps I've made over time on various - usually public - servers (I believe this is what OP desired, visual examples). Sans 1, all are in Caves (as I fancy their setting more). Sadly are quite old examples as of some time now am only playing nomad, occasionally with a boat dubbing as mobile "base".

Hide contents

Small camps:

1A7026458A623BFF909B30DB14B76FB3F8799D0E

this is so pretty<3<3 could i please use this as a template?

2 hours ago, gaymime said:

thankyou<3 also, and i only just noticed this, but what the heckin' heck happened to your poor wicker? X''D

Ah, you mean le "Wicker on floor with wide-opened eyes" - actually that's a friend, I'm the "suspiciously looking" WX. Was end of respective run and he wanted a funny print-screen of his own, thus he took a Mandrake went by tent and ate it so as to appear like Wicker somewhat slept in tent and just woke up (panicked I might add). Shenanigans all the time, heh :juggling:

On 7/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, DaZoul said:

Edit: for summer, I mean. I dont base in caves ll the time.

Sometimes I end up in the caves for several seasons just because there are less stupid things to deal with (like elemental hound waves of increasingly annoying size, boss spawns, penguls, ect) the caves are so chill.  Sometimes I go down for the summer and don't come back for 100+ days because its easier to be productive down there...

8 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Ah, you mean le "Wicker on floor with wide-opened eyes" - actually that's a friend, I'm the "suspiciously looking" WX. Was end of respective run and he wanted a funny print-screen of his own, thus he took a Mandrake went by tent and ate it so as to appear like Wicker somewhat slept in tent and just woke up (panicked I might add). Shenanigans all the time, heh :juggling:

x'''D it looks more like foul play than surprise naptime

Archived