Krampus Sack No Longer Dropping in Loot Stash ?

It still drops as intended, and even after rolling back 20 times there's still a >10% chance for the Krampus Sack not to drop. So in that case you're just unlucky. If you really want a sack: Keep rolling back till you get one.

Edit: If you want to know how often you need to rollback till you get a Krampus Sack with a chance of x, here's the formula:

Amount of required rollbacks = log(1-x) / log(0.9)

Getting a sack with a chance of 99% or 0.99 requires you to do at least 44 rollbacks, and for 100% you'll require to do an infinite amount of rollbacks.

2 hours ago, Ryne21 said:

I mean you could just use spawning command instead of rolling back, basically the same thing :/

1 minute ago, Well-met said:

if you're going to roll back every time until you get it, you really ought to just spawn it with the console.

Already a sign that forumers prefer cheating over cheesing.

3 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I think they meant "If you are willing to rollback until you get it, might as well just spawn it" in a way that sees both rollbacking and spawning as cheating.

6 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

quicksaving and reloading until you get what you want in a videogame is neither cheesing or cheating.

it's just a redundant waste of time and if you're willing to suffer this chore you might aswell simply do the necessary steps to get what you want immediately. They could simply make a mod to greatly increase the drop chance too.

i believe the word that people are looking for is 'save scumming'. it is a very old trick where you save right before something so that if it goes poorly you can just 'undo' it and revert to an older save. i'm old enough to remember doing this in the original diablo and for sure i wasn't the first(or even first generation) to do it, haha

2 minutes ago, gaymime said:

i believe the word that people are looking for is 'save scumming'. it is a very old trick where you save right before something so that if it goes poorly you can just 'undo' it and revert to an older save. i'm old enough to remember doing this in the original diablo and for sure i wasn't the first(or even first generation) to do it, haha

yes. There really aren't many multiplayer games that support a "save/load" feature nowadays so DST is rather unique in this regard.

For this reason I understand most people would be confused in their attempts to tell vague concepts such as "cheese" and "cheat" apart when they don't even apply to save/load. 

I must say I've noticed many people on this forum apparently have DST as their first and only multiplayer game experience and as a result these people have very skewed definitions of typical videogame lingo or concepts.

33 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I must say I've noticed many people on this forum apparently have DST as their first and only multiplayer game experience and as a result these people have very skewed definitions of typical videogame lingo or concepts.

Is that supposed to mean that because other games contain certain features or concepts, DST is forced to contain the same features and concepts, e.g. since using console on the other games is a typical thing it must also be a typical thing on DST and any other game?

OP asked if Krampus Sack still drops from Klaus' Stash or not. Of from Klaus' summoned Krampi. And answer to that is yes, it still drops atm of this post, with a 10% chance (as opposed to 1% from Krampi spawned via naughtiness).

Rest is personal preference. OP might not want to spawn Sack via console because the drop gambling is still an exciting aspect: you don't get only Sack, but other items one may find more or less useful, thus rising level of reward-pleasure.

25 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

OP asked if Krampus Sack still drops from Klaus' Stash or not. Of from Klaus' summoned Krampi. And answer to that is yes, it still drops atm of this post, with a 10% chance (as opposed to 1% from Krampi spawned via naughtiness).

Rest is personal preference. OP might not want to spawn Sack via console because the drop gambling is still an exciting aspect: you don't get only Sack, but other items one may find more or less useful, thus rising level of reward-pleasure.

The gambling fun you speak of would be looking forward to kill klaus every winter progressively and unlock a new stash each time. 

Reloading the game constantly is more of desperate frustration than anything else.

11 minutes ago, Well-met said:

The gambling fun you speak of would be looking forward to kill klaus every winter progressively and unlock a new bag each time. 

Reloading the game constantly is more of desperate frustration than anything else.

Not completely. Their main goal is Krampus Sack. Their secondary goal is rest of loot-table. For that rest of loot-table still is a gambling aspect, subsidiary and quite reduced. But is still present.

i will never forget the time i get my krampus sack in the 2nd winter (2nd klaus fight in that world that i still playing). I never get it too soon so i was so happy. Now im enjoyning breaking my brain thinking how to hold all the stuff i need to fight and i need to carry in the ruins because in my beta world i dont have the sack on day 200 so the gameplay is being so different in my little experience (warly with bearger bagback until i could get the sack)

but anybody is free to just get the things in the easy way if they dont mind to lose that kind of feel--

Well, there is another method which I find isn't really cheesing or cheating, just using a glitch to improve chances. If anyone's interested, pm me, don't want to pass the information on to anyone who doesn't want it.

7 minutes ago, I Heart Popcorn said:

To explicitly reply to the OP. Yes it still drops from the bundles. I got one a few days ago. 

That's the right answer and what OP originally wanted to see, but totally not what the forumers wanted to hear, as you can see according to their reactions. They more like wanted to hear that it's a "pretty dumb & timewasting decision" to keep rolling back till you get a Krampus Sack from the Loot Stash if you also can make use of the console to achieve the same thing, even if they can't tell whether the console is available to the OP and if he can achieve such a thing or not.

Archived