Woby Cosmetics?

After our first session both with Walter, I was just about to post the same thing.

It's very easy to get confused with which Woby belongs to you when you want to access the items she is carrying. Even a slight change of colour when another Walter is in the same game with you would help

I kinda feel like we'll get more and more unique character-perk skins eventually.
Like Woby skins and even Werebeaver/moose/goose skins.

It's just that those kind of things especially have a lot of art assets. So we'd probably get one at a time, and very slowly.

Woby is like Wormwood. Tiny essentials to animate. It's not like Winona or Wilson where the design is consistant.

It's impressive that Ashley was even made as a Bernie skin. Still waiting for a theodor rosevelt skin for Bernie so a giant president smashes down shadows like in that one issue of Umbrella Academy.:wilson_ecstatic:

the portraits of walters skins have woby in different cosmetics so i taught when i chose a walter skin woby would change too.

thats the only i reason i bought the walter skins and i am really disappointed (i am happy to support klei but there aren't wobby skins like what?WHY

6 hours ago, yasir said:

the portraits of walters skins have woby in different cosmetics so i taught when i chose a walter skin woby would change too.

They don't though. The only one that's slightly confusing is the survivor since Woby is hiding in a bush.

I think there should be Woby skins yes but.. what if people used the same skins? Your back to problem one of all Wobys looking the same.

Wobys Scarf should be color coded to the player, like for example player ones is red, player two is yellow, 3 blue etc... this should be a FREE Update that just allows more easily tell differences in the multiple Wobys 

But she should get some paid skins too (that also change scarf color if multiple players using same Woby skin)

Archived