Huge Thanks to Everyone At Klei

Damn I cannot agree more than I actually do. More than 2k hours and still a really huge pleasure to play. And I will not even mention the cost of the game, as it's common to spend 3 times this price, for 20 times less gameplay.

Your huge thanks are shared.

Thanks Klei :)

I second that! Except for WoW, this is now the game I spent the most time with ever in 35 years of being a gamer. This game is exceptional and the sheer disregard of Klei for all the complexity they were getting into and doing it _anyways_ is truly impressive! Add the exceptional art people at Klei and the whole thing is a gem.

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

I second that! Except for WoW, this is now the game I spent the most time with ever in 35 years of being a gamer. This game is exceptional and the sheer disregard of Klei for all the complexity they were getting into and doing it _anyways_ is truly impressive! Add the exceptional art people at Klei and the whole thing is a gem.

I completely agree, although it's City of Heroes as the only game I've played more than Oxygen Not Included instead of WoW. ONI passed Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall about 300 hours ago... 

I'd like to not only thank Klei for a wonderful game, but the community here in the forums for helping provide suggestions and improvements to the game. I haven't been around since the very beginning, but I have seen how much Klei and the community work together to make the game better. Thanks to everyone who provides regular feedback to issues and support new players in the bug forum! I'm glad to be even a small part of that. Thanks everyone!

On 6/19/2020 at 3:04 AM, suicide commando said:

@TheMule Heh, I've been winning at Eve for several years now. ONI has been one of the reasons I managed to do that.

Wierd. I've been winning at ONI since last year and EvE has been one of the reasons I managed to do that. :P

Archived