Favorite HUD mod?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What HUD mod is your favorite?

• Battle Arena HUD (Forge)
    • Victorian HUD (Gorge)
    • Nightmare HUD
    • Vanilla HUD
    • I play console, so I can't enjoy these HUD mods. :(

I'm using the Nightmare HUD, I'm an adept of dark mode in everything (even on the forum I use it in dark mode with an extension :3). But, if one day, the creators of theses HUD choose to maybe do a Roseate HUD or a Lunatic HUD, I'll try them for sure ! ^^

1 hour ago, Le Rafistoleur said:

I'm using the Nightmare HUD, I'm an adept of dark mode in everything (even on the forum I use it in dark mode with an extension :3). But, if one day, the creators of theses HUD choose to maybe do a Roseate HUD or a Lunatic HUD, I'll try them for sure ! ^^

A Lunacy/Enlightenment/Moon Island themed HUD would be pretty cool.

9 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

A Lunacy/Enlightenment/Moon Island themed HUD would be pretty cool.

Y E S 

But I would still prefer a roseate one I think, I love roses, like, so much, and it still could be a "dark theme" hehe

I prefer the Nightmare HUD, the dark theme of it is an interesting feel that I enjoy. Call me edgy, meh.

Fun fact, I've considered making an SCP Containment Breach-themed HUD. Iirc the only thing that stopped me is that I was too busy (or lazy) to reach out to the hud mod makers for permission to use the nightmare hud as a base (to simplify things).

@reDink? :^)

4 hours ago, Canis said:

I prefer the Nightmare HUD, the dark theme of it is an interesting feel that I enjoy. Call me edgy, meh.

Fun fact, I've considered making an SCP Containment Breach-themed HUD. Iirc the only thing that stopped me is that I was too busy (or lazy) to reach out to the hud mod makers for permission to use the nightmare hud as a base (to simplify things).

@reDink? :^)

U can use of course, just give us credits that we created the HUD, but you can use it, I would be very happy to see other HUDs... its hard to me to keep all HUDs updated coz its a lot of work hehehe :P

2 hours ago, reDink said:

U can use of course, just give us credits that we created the HUD, but you can use it, I would be very happy to see other HUDs... its hard to me to keep all HUDs updated coz its a lot of work hehehe :P

You made an awesome work on all the HUDs ! big GG ! Hope that we will see more soon ! Keep up the good mods like these, seeing them is always a pleasant surprise ! 

On 5/16/2020 at 5:49 AM, reDink said:

I like all HUDs, after all I made them for myself, I was only encouraged by friends to put them in the workshop :wilson_love:

I play maxwell alot and there is something cool when you put the nightmare hud on with maxwell. 

Really love youre work!! Goodjob! <3

Archived