My (Blue Moth's) personal art thread.

Well, It's definitely been a while, but I've finally finished it. We have Wormwood, fully bloomed and enjoying nature in the rainforest with his friends.

Wormwood.thumb.JPG.95927b837b7d63ecd1b7738b45bcfd59.JPG

Also, Here's to my 100th post! Thank you all so much for liking my work and supporting me. It really means a lot and I'm glad to be bringing art to the world. I hope I've inspired you, as you have inspired me. Thank you!

(wow that sounds sappy.)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Yay you are member now. I'm senior xd makes me feel old.

The "member" ranking system is kind of based around activity of the user from my observations, i respect people that have been here for decades, years upon years, anyway great drawing, love the jungle background and worm's fully bloomed head flower

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 1

Finishing off the Hamlet lineup, we have Maybelle Dorothea Wheeler, with quite possibly the most dynamic pose I have ever drawn.

Wheeler.thumb.png.a2159a4a5a1ef41e11462a28cbd0f542.png

I'm quite proud of this one, also, you may have noticed that I have been putting color filters on a few of my drawings lately, and I gave this one a filter for a more old timey vibe. Do you think I should keep doing this or do you think they would look better without it?

Edited by derplord
  • Like 15

On 4/30/2020 at 12:45 AM, minespatch said:

Try paintdotnet and then mess with leveling so you can get the lighting just the way you want it.

Paintdotnet is my main art editor. Works with traditional art as well.

Is it free and does it require a download?

5 hours ago, derplord said:

Is it free and does it require a download?

Yeah, you need to download paintdotnet but its a free program that you can tweak the effects. I really love it. The forums there have so many different things you can change your work with,

• Thanks 1

It's definitely been a hot minute, but here's my latest submission for this week's art challenge: The OG Turn of Tides trio battling the Crab King!

1034113301_CrabKing.png.64d725b5db81e1271a5f84a291fa40f8.png

And man, i suck at drawing Dripping water.

Edited by Blue Moth
  • Like 13

Finally got the Wortox drawing done! While @JavierDraws went for the wholesome side with these two, I decided to go the darker route.

I really put effort into trying to make Krampus look like this horrible creature, and I feel like it really paid off.

Hope you guys like it, it took forever.

Wortox.thumb.png.995d8b5f48615b7d51b4944b82328cd4.png

Side note: I did use a bit of photoshop to give it a red hue and to make the darks darker and the lights lighter.

Edited by Blue Moth
  • Like 13

My favorite duo! besides Wendy and Abagail

very nice I  really love the tone and the red atmosphere that gets darker further out and I just generally love this!

and Krampus be looking like Deadpool tho :p (which makes this all the greater :D) 

great work as always (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• Thanks 1