My (Blue Moth's) personal art thread.

Next Up, Here's The Man (who used to be) on my Profile Pic Himself, It's Maxwell! I was originally gonna draw him wearing Night Armor, but it just looked weird, so I decided not to.

image.png.ba2cbf185a93cf43f7027123e8a90903.png

Edited by Blue Moth
  • Like 8

After I draw Webber, Should I start DST characters, Shipwrecked characters, or Hamlet characters? react with a like for DST, a haha for SW, or a confused for HAM.

Edited by derplord
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hey everyone, my computer is currently being fixed, so I probably won't be able to post any art today. I'm still not done with Webber, either. The background is taking forever.

I'll try to get as many drawings done as i can to post tomorrow.

• Thanks 3

Finally got my Clockwork Bishop finished! I'd say he turned out looking great! I was originally gonna give him legs, but decided not to, since it stood up fine and it would just be a pain to make them.

image.png.88b91e1f0d7914962cf1275f567528ff.pngimage.thumb.png.159b87ad1e1136fe2bcda6c8a1b22498.pngimage.thumb.png.d40aaf246b348d2198a5a4a0e9cf3907.pngimage.png.1c1a0731cef606d5b2994dbcac97bb23.png

As for why I didn't post anything yesterday, I got distracted by the new She Sells Seashells Beta and I forgot. I'll post Woodlegs as soon as he's finished.

• Like 13

Wow, the bishop looks awesome, you did great job. I will someday too try to make some kind of don't starve figurine to stand in my house. Though I'm just begining with 2D art and I think 3D art is like next level xd. It must've be a lot of fun tho.

• Like 1