My (Blue Moth's) personal art thread.

1931910313_KleiHalloween2020.thumb.png.736d3067827ffa750dfa2a2962e5f5c0.png

This is my submission for #kleihalloween2020

I am slowly but surely becoming more comfortable with digital art, but don't expect to be seeing it from now on. I will return to drawing traditional art, and I will only go back to digital if i feel like it, for profile pics, or if there is so much eraser clutter that the original is no longer salvageable.

Edited by Blue Moth
  • Like 11

Wendy.thumb.png.135f6fe750c1136bd21fa7058b191fe1.png

I've been meaning to draw these two for a while now, and I am very happy with the finished product. It was originally going to be traditional, but i messed it up so I decided to make it digital. I'm getting better and better at digital with each new drawing, this one has especially good lineart.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Neon2795 said:

Wow your art is improving so much! Your latest digital piece of Abigail and her sis was cute~
Who are you planning on drawing next?

Thank you! I am not entirely sure who or what I will draw next for this thread, I've been thinking maybe Wortox or Winona. Before I do another DS drawing though, I plan to make another piece for my off-topic thread.

here are a couple mob concepts i've made with a friend for possibly a mod we'd make in the future.

Pie-rats

image.png.04b34a4c17efae74bb42cc0a73cb71c5.png

These guys come to raid your ship in search of pie. (dragonpie, grim galette, as well as some new recipes we'd add.)
They search for pie, raiding the ship, attacking the player, and other things. They would shoot pie cannons at the player, pies that explode on impact. This would be kind of a boss fight, similar to bee queen, having hordes of enemies swarming the player.

image.png.9c7d25bafd70889342e45cf93947327c.png

This is the Pie-rat captain, he is bigger and tougher, and he spends the first few phases of the fight hiding inside the ship. Killing him ends the fight, and upon defeat, he drops a treasure map, leading to sunken treasure with a loot table similar to the loot stash. The captain shares the same model as the Rhinocebros.

Spoiler

image.png.352db2f41a130b29db198965b9e4066c.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

oh look, a blue moon. that must mean it's time to post on this thread. (get it?)

I made a couple Friday Night Funkin' DST doodles. Here we have Webber and Wurt as Skid and Pump:

unknown.png

And Maxwell & Charlie as Mom & Dad

unknown.png

i might make more and i might digitize them, but don't hold your breath.

• Like 4

WOW it's been a long time since i posted a real drawing on this thread, but i'm back! I plan on (maybe) doing more DS/T drawings soon, so look forward to that! (assuming i actually do make more)

image.thumb.png.646a4ee83c50346051722aa90e4abe57.png

this is a remake of the first drawing i ever posted on this thread! One can really see how much I've improved since then.

I may digitize this but i also might not.

• Like 7