Wurt needs rework

I have wurt but he is sooo useless he is swamp monster but he is vegetarian and it doesn't have a nice feature the worst is that it can be bought with Money A lot of people bought it but it doesn't function (Myself included) Please Rework WURT

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

next time waste your money in something you will like

i bought wurt and im happy with her. Isnt the best character but since this isnt a moba i dont care

But she needs buff she is able to eat meat

Get 20 berry bushes, put those in a cave (most swamps have a guaranteed cave in it, unless world gen goes coocoo), guard it with merms, live forever. For winter, mix those with ice.

Otherwise make a base in a desert and live off of cactus, preferably if you play alone or no one else is basing there.

If you don't mind bunny farming, there are carrots too.

And stone fruits, but I don't know if you know about them. And I don't want to spoil it.

Mid game, honey. Fast to pick 6 of them at the same time, fast to produce and won't spoil for a long time.

6 minutes ago, Metehan Ata said:

Swamp monster, right?

Merms are vegetarian. And it's called a downside. When you are buying a character you are buying a character with interesting perks and downsides. You are not buying a super god mode one hit kill character of some kind.

Just now, Hornete said:

Merms are vegetarian. And it's called a downside. When you are buying a character you are buying a character with interesting perks and downsides. You are not buying a super god mode one hit kill character of some kind.

Do you under steand me ? Wortox and wormhood more good .The two have more beautiful features.He may have bad qualities, but he has to have good qualities.

1 minute ago, Charlie Dark said:

wait you people buy characters..? I unravel these cosmetics to get SpOoLs and got WORMWOOD for free.. well, then I bought hamlet and got an other "wormwood" essential and unraveled that too, now I have 4k spools and I'm waiting for the next DLC character..

You bought with time/spools.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

wait you people buy characters..? I unravel these cosmetics to get SpOoLs and got WORMWOOD for free.. well, then I bought hamlet and got an other "wormwood" essential and unraveled that too, now I have 4k spools and I'm waiting for the next DLC character..

i like to help klei so i only weave cosmetics

1 hour ago, Metehan Ata said:

Do you under steand me ? Wortox and wormhood more good .The two have more beautiful features.He may have bad qualities, but he has to have good qualities.

Wurt has "one" perk where she shines the most, which is commanding groups of warrior merms. Once you get a merm king and at least 15 warrior merm houses, the game starts to be downhill for her.
Warrior merms help you chop trees, mine boulders or petrified forest, and once you get 15 (or less with helmets) will also kill most bosses for you.

It's a solo gameplay kinda style with a more expensive and powerful creature that mixes the best of pigs, bunnymen, and maxwell workers. In the long term she is more powerful than Wormwood or Wortox, being able to destroy dragonfly and bee queen in a matter of seconds.

Her other perks are just not good, and if you don't focus on using merms for assistance then yeah, you have nearly nothing going for her. It's either get merms (at least the normal ones) or nothing. So if you give her another chance, focus on using the first free merms you find at swamp to gather resources, collect and protect all the berry bushes you can find, and start your progress towards a merm king and merm warriors.

You need exactly 23 berries to survive all winter eating fistfullofjam (one berry and 3 ice, or 3 eggs, or a mix of both). Planning ahead, getting 30 bushes and learning their timings is not that hard really. 

As a side note if we are going to talk about improvements, I think her strong grip should also work on bearger punch and moose honk tossing away your weapon, and being wet or soaking wet should probably not affect her sanity at all given that she even says she loves water.
As for bug fixing/improving, merms when un-friended after some time should teleport back to their houses, they get lost and stuck on the map often if you took them to adventure away from their houses (which is their point, I think)

20 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

As a side note if we are going to talk about improvements, I think her strong grip should also work on bearger punch and moose honk tossing away your weapon, and being wet or soaking wet should probably not affect her sanity at all given that she even says she loves water.
As for bug fixing/improving, merms when un-friended after some time should teleport back to their houses, they get lost and stuck on the map often if you took them to adventure away from their houses (which is their point, I think)

she should have suckers like frogs 

Spoiler

Imágenes, fotos de stock y vectores sobre Webbed Foot | Shutterstock

so she wont loose weapons, also it would a good touch to get a weaker weatness debuff (its a merm -.-')

To me her only downside is her inability to trade with PK (which should be patched). She already has the best slaves. and the buff to the hunger out of vegetable/ fruit is kind of imba I mean after you set your avocado/ mushroom/ berry farm you are ready to go.

I thought this thread was going to be about how Wurt's advantages suck instead of complaining about a downside that makes sense lore-wise, gotta say, i'm really disappointed. Also, her merm army is just plain useless, you don't really need resource gatherers early-game and there's way better options late-game, they also don't have useful drops like pigs and bunnymen do. Oh, just to add a little more salt to the wound, boss rushing strats and farming techniques do exist, so yeah, they aren't that good for bosses either.

Just now, z3rox12 said:

To me her only downside is her inability to trade with PK (which should be patched).

I am just the beholder of good news today!!

It has already been patched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Charlie Dark said:

this is so WRONG! I disapprove! 

She does have a wetness debuff, but I am pretty sure you are talking about the default dance gif.

Archived