[Game Update] - 401583

• Developer
  • Fixed a crash when Abigail kills an Eye Plant.
  • The Telltale Heart is now craftable in wilderness mode to allow Wendy to craft Spectral Cure-All elixirs.
  • Surf 'n' Turf, Seafood Gumbo, and California Roll are now displayed in the Portable Seasoning Station
  • Improved some translations

View full update

• Like 28
  • Thanks 10

Man I wish I could get a fix that fast on accidental Abigail Smacking.. Now that we can Summon or Return her into her flower, why do we even need 1 hit killing Abigail Anymore? 

It makes it really hard to get in close and actually Help Abigail without accidentally Despawning her, when you hit Abigail in 1 hit she “Dies” Reseting her health and removing any Ectoherbology potion effects you had applied onto her. :( 

Now that there’s a brand new Damage Buff effect for letting Abigail attack first I’m gonna want to get that Increased Damage from Wendy attacking with her. So if it’s not too much trouble to ask, Please remove the ability to accidentally “Kill” Abigail in 1 hit. <3

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Man I wish I could get a fix that fast on accidental Abigail Smacking.. Now that we can Summon or Return her into her flower, why do we even need 1 hit killing Abigail Anymore? 

It makes it really hard to get in close and actually Help Abigail without accidentally Despawning her, when you hit Abigail in 1 hit she “Dies” Reseting her health and removing any Ectoherbology potion effects you had applied onto her. :( 

Now that there’s a brand new Damage Buff effect for letting Abigail attack first I’m gonna want to get that Increased Damage from Wendy attacking with her. So if it’s not too much trouble to ask, Please remove the ability to accidentally “Kill” Abigail in 1 hit. <3

Because that can lose your 15 sanity.

I accidentally wacked abby while in the ruins today. It makes her HP go to 0 and her max hp go back to 150 instantly. It would have ended the entire cave run if I hadn't just then completed it. Maybe hitting abby should just recall her instead of severely handicapping yourself? I see no reason why anyone would want to damage their abby now that she can just be recalled with the flower. It made sense before the rework, but not so much now.

Edited by Bird Up
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1