• Spring Cleaning
    • Summer Jobs
    • Cave Work
    • Working For The Ruins
    • Lunar Island Work Theme
    • Mr pollmaker, you forgot my theme! >:(

3 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

do you mean moon island theme?

Idk :( it was whichever one was added for Autumn work music and then was later removed from the game.. is that Lunar Island theme now? I’ve only been to Lunar Island few times. My worlds never run longer than around 200-300 days. I tend to delete them & start new fresh worlds after awhile to explore & die within.

I can only imagine 1000’s day Servers on Xbox One would become so laggy the game is unplayable. I already run into lag issues on these shorter worlds that I erase!

Moon island work theme is really bad... It's bugged. It sounds too intense. It's mixed with Malbatross theme. And it even ends abruptly.
I recorded a video to show it. I set music to 10, sfx to 0 and ambient to 0 to enhance the experience. Really drives you insane, doesn't it.
Cacophony.mp4

Note: the music plays at a slower speed if you have low Lunacy (0 in this case). It's still a mix with Malbatross theme though.
CacophonyButSlower.mp4

8 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Moon island work theme is really bad... It's bugged. It sounds too intense. It's mixed with Malbatross theme. And it even ends abruptly.
I recorded a video to show it. I set music to 10, sfx to 0 and ambient to 0 to enhance the experience. Really drives you insane, doesn't it.
Cacophony.mp4

Note: the music plays at a slower speed if you have low Lunacy (0 in this case). It's still a mix with Malbatross theme though.
CacophonyButSlower.mp4

I think it was addressed in bug reports quite some time ago but was not fixed. Maybe it's intentional?

Archived