me ideas for upgrading ghosts (NPCs and characters)

I would like to show you my idea for the ghost update. I am not very happy with the ghosts in dont starve. As for me, ghosts should be more unique mobs. Ghosts are shielded by something invulnerabble and invisitable.So I decided to think about how ghosts were probably better.

Ghost changing
Spoiler

Ghosts can no longer be attacked by you, but ghosts can attack you, they cannot be seen, you can only see special animation of the blows.

Change character ghosts
Spoiler

Ghosts of characters are not visible to living characters, everything that is written by a ghost in a chat can only be seen by a ghost.

To revive the character, you need to put Telltale Heart in the skeleton, and the ghost must fit into the skeleton with Telltale Heart

Wendy update

Spoiler

Wendy is the only character who can see ghosts and what they write in the chat

Foil hat and foil helmet

Spoiler

Foil hat and foil helmet are the only items in the game that can protect you from ghost hits

Spoiler

5e25e6c49531e_foilhatandhelmet.thumb.jpg.dbd179fc6fd007ad2f92b708481e07a9.jpg

Wijs board

Spoiler

Wijs board is capable of transmitting phrases printed in ghosts

Spoiler

5e25e9b373ae7_Wijsboard.thumb.jpg.4192f68412db383d3a28e667c59bc9d3.jpg

Radio for talking with ghosts

Spoiler

"Radio for talking with ghosts" lets you see ghosts and let you attack them/

Spoiler

5e25ee2979b2b_Wijsboard.thumb.jpg.a2c439040c1e6d1705d1b72de2ee6aac.jpg

ghost.thumb.jpg.c4b53e415048dafa1ca55ab07d4705d9.jpg

sorry for my english...

Interesting ideas

24 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Ghosts of characters are not visible to living characters, everything that is written by a ghost in a chat can only be seen by a ghost.

To revive the character, you need to put Telltale Heart in the skeleton, and the ghost must fit into the skeleton with Telltale Heart

It would work on skeletons of the characters? If so what if skeleton gets destroyed? Or it will work on all skeletons.

Wendy is the only character who can see ghosts and what they write in the chat

I actually suggested something similiar to this for Wendy and Abigail.

23 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

It would be a nice thing to add quotes for Abigail she will randomly say, and which only Wendy can understand. I think it would add more to Abigail's character.

Foil hat and foil helmet

Ok, but why foil though? Better would be an amulet of some kind, then again we already have amulets from all gems already doing unique stuff. But i think the life giving amulet would work here just becouse it is asocieted with life so it should protect from ghosts.

I'm not 100% sure about taking ghost players ability to speak in the "chat for living".

Anyway since we are at the discussion about dead, then i would like skeletons of dead players comming to live during full moon and wander the world, like i suggested in the hallowed nights suggestion thread.

10 часов назад Куба5565 сказал:

Будет ли работать на скелеты персонажей? Если так, что, если скелет разрушен? Или это будет работать на всех скелетах.

Я буду работать на всех скелетах.

7 часов назад __IvoCZE__ сказал:

извини, просто пришлось.

Прости 

Archived