Mirthandir's Mirthandart

16 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Wheeler wheeeler wheeler goooood It is so excellent to see these skin designs! I love it a lot.. Wheeler is high up on favorite characters cuz she’s right up my alley and O gotta draw her some day. Yeeeehaw.

Honestly maybe I just like Wheeler bc she feels like myself if I were blasted back a century, which is definitely a good percentage of why I love her sm. She's somehow so very relatable despite being quite possibly the most "Roaring 20's" character in the entire lineup.

I'm lowkey hoping she gets added to DST sometime this year, I can only pray to the dev gods that she'll be brought in

Also thank you sm for the compliments,,, I rlly love this gal and wanted to do her justice (and I also did WAY more research on period-apropos clothing than I probably should have but y'know)

20200207_212439.thumb.jpg.6a23d1db157367b6adb14947ee00ddcb.jpg20200207_213650.thumb.jpg.f77d318fd936365aadafcfadeb13abb1.jpg

My idea of human/Pre-Constant Webber is probably way off but I'm. I'm putting it here anyway. My art thread, my rules

• Like 8

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

I totally prefer that name over "singles awareness day".

Do you have a instagram?

I avoid Instagram like the plague. I do have an art tumblr though, if you want it instead.

Edited by Mirthandir
  • Like 2

20200211_221400.thumb.jpg.5bcf45c866830c8fcd16879329cdffcb.jpg

I feel like Wes and Wheeler would get along, if only for A) being as frail as tissue paper, and B) having a weird balloon theme going on. Especially if Wes has travelled as much as the implications of being a circus-travelling French immigrant insinuate.

Edited by Mirthandir
  • Like 10

11 minutes ago, Mirthandir said:

SPOILER_enlightenedwebber.thumb.png.b9a07e32643b7719e75229e21980a2d1.png

I had ideas about an "Enlightened" skin for Webber and it got out of hand very, very quickly.

This also took like a week for me to finish but that was mostly bc I kept putting it off

This design looks really, really cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1