Duplicant refusing to enter Command Module

So this really is pissing me off beyond imagination. This particular dupe is refusing to enter a function rocket, that was used previously for several missions, have no issue to going out or in. The dupe has the skill set complete for the job, has the same priorities as the other dupe I used to send, but he decided he is not entering the rocket, no matter what I do. I posted some pictures with the module and the priority list. I noticed that some people had the issue because of the Operating priority, which is not the case for this particular dupe.

4ZGP4uR.pngxLlMjJ9.png

Camille there is the other dupe I used to send in that rocket shown in the picture. I locked the doors hoping he would not leave the place, and just enter the damn thing like she used to. Please, can anyone help me find out whats wrong with, because I swear, I'll leave him to die there and drop his dead body in the bottom of my polluted water tank.

4 minutes ago, crypticorb said:

Rockets need a spacesuit to be supplied to them before the dupe can climb aboard. Whether the pilot is actually wearing a suit or not is irrelevant.

Well I stated up there that I used that rocket before, in fact I believe its the sixth time now. I kinda know how they work already, I was able to use it now when I swapped him for my girl. I'm still trying to find what is causing him to refuse to enter.

1 minute ago, suxkar said:

What is the errand tab on the module saying?

The standard thing. Just needed a destination and a dupe onboard. I was able to use the rocket as soon as I assigned Camille to it, so I guess its not with the Rocket, its with Maquiavel. I can very much confirm he has the skill required to operate it too.

1 minute ago, crypticorb said:

Can you upload your save file? I can start it up and take a look, but otherwise I'm blind without seeing the rocket for myself.

That will be my last option. Right now I'm waiting the rocket to return and see if the problem persists.

Well the problem seems to be solved, but I don't know what happened to cause it in the first place. After the rocket returned and got properly refueled, I again ordered him to enter the module, an order which he refused again. After that I just said f$%# this, and left the game for a time. When I returned, i was decided to throw him on magma, o leave him naked outside during a meteor shower, but surprisingly, he did entered the module as soon as I unstopped the game. I guess it was some random issue during that particular section, and restarting the game solved the problem, however I do hope his rocket explodes up there.

9 hours ago, KILLABUDZ said:

I have had this happen a few times. No idea why yet, think its just a bug I have no idea how to reproduce.

I think this is new with the latest update, I've started to have this bug too, didn't happen to me before.

For me simply unassigning and assigning the dupe again works, may be move the duplicant close to the rocket before doing it.

Does it not work for you guys?

getting dupes into rockets can be painful, there's no clear priority to set.  I've had a rocket sitting there for 20+ cycles without the dupe wanting to get into the rocket, just hanging around being idle.

Once I'm able to get a dupe into a rocket, I leave them there, forever!

On 17/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, Enzium said:

Shouldn't your gantries also move one tile to the right? If your rocket will launch, everything will break.

No, it worked just fine. By now I swapped the engine, but the crane position is the same, never was damaged.

8 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Did you replace the rest of the rocket along with the engine?

Well in fact I did dismantle all the rocket parts, but that was due to a change in the room layout. I've rebuild the cranes in the same position though, and still work fine.

Archived