my start of an art thread! (4Da LOLs)

hi there hope you guys doin good there  im looking fr mpre experienced artists to get references from because im gtting a drawing tablet soon also ireally like the defenitely not bias newspage nice dude

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ywwy said:

hi there hope you guys doin good there  im looking fr mpre experienced artists to get references from because im gtting a drawing tablet soon also ireally like the defenitely not bias newspage nice dude

I don't want to sound mean, but wouldn't it be more fun to draw out of your own head, especially since you've said multiple times that you're a beginner ( not like i'm any better ). Plus using refrences all the time just as way to get good in making for example line art, style etc. isn't great either because if you're going to continue and expand your drawing career by posting your creations online you might be accused of tracing or just straight up stealing if the person acussing you does not know that you've been using the refrences for quite a while. But that's just my few cents to throw in this discussion chain you're making, best of luck!

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 1

okay dont get me wrong here you have a really good point but hear me out guys i have been using references dor the longesttime and im really used to it for example if i want draw Wurt in a random situation i look up a drawing of Wurt so i can see how she is built then i draw her in the pose and situation i want (or i try at least XD). but i think you're right and i should draw without references once in a while thanks for the feedback and good luck to you too;)

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

They look like fun traveling companions. Are those green splotches supposed to be wings?

I copy + pasted the original Spud drawing I did awhile back its a background in the shape of a flower around Spud that got cut off screen when I posted the images together

• Like 2

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

What creatures are these?

a base just to see how a sergal would look in my art style on the left pick floof because I did them along time ago before digital

and that guy is part of the dumpster dwellers I talked about earlier

Spoiler

Local.thumb.png.0920048dfc6dd522496ddff809b11fa7.png

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, JR2417 said:

@Kuba5565 I believe it begins when someone likes something then gets high before they start spouting gibberish then proclaiming that they should now know this something as a deity and dance around the fire naked idk.

This is so detailed and specific that it's scary. Is that how it all happened @4 Da LOLs:wilson_curious:?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Is that how it all happened

no its not a cult its a bunch of bored people Wesley got bored and lonely so they rebiult one of those guys then the idea spreads now we just have a bunch of people rebuilding protogen, crafting random weapons, tools, and gathering places in a dumpster

the media just calls it that to get clicks

A request

the necklace didn't show with their hands over their chest so I did another off to the side

Wenardo.png

• Like 6

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

I almost confused that necklace for a bra but I can see what you're doing. Your version of Webber changed but still retains your style.

the one here has some changes from the request the next would look more like this last one I did which would be this design

Spoiler

1127634523_Webberredraw.thumb.png.53453a10cc9a58ca0f851bb9d9d8ad65.png

• Like 4