my start of an art thread! (4Da LOLs)

sorry for not being online often

two Ideas I had originally going to just be the two but then I realized they were both on semi different angles so I drew a different platform for each of them then I felt like the top right corner was barren so I decided to try out some water and a sunset and eventually it just kept building into this

one of them has a broken head so needs a camera strapped on to see and the other is a one eyed pirate

the broken head guy is the left one the other has an eye patch on the other side

Spoiler

1905750768_protoduo.thumb.png.4f9ffb44291bec25effd44cf6e7cae2c.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I love the water effects on this piece! Nice.

The sunset is nice to look at too.

Thanks its my second try at making the ocean and my first for making it reflect good to know it turned out right

• Like 1

another request from Wenardo titled:

"its been awhile and we haven't talked much since lockdown so I came here to check on... oh uh..."

Spoiler

1693863737_Wenardo2020fix.thumb.png.aefbc3ab8640d84961ac3aaa6aa42e3d.png

Wolfgang is not pleased with them letting them self go...1635572554_Wolfgangisnothappywithyou.png.ab9317c5dad1ffbf5a17bad2612acb4f.png

alt Wolfgang for the anime fans:

Spoiler

173445997_Wolfgangisnothappywithyoualt.png.b627fe6a6d5ac29fd8f0b1bd7f3dfb44.png

also I drew these:

Spoiler

879109735_strawberrylemonaide.thumb.png.eb68dc6c700ae19c51f4083077bf54ad.png

• Like 6

Seriously, your art is just getting better and better. From curiosity i explored some of the beginnings of your art thread, and i must say that you're only getting better and better. You've craved out your very own style, which not many people are capable of achiving, from that to now you even getting somewhat of art requests, people appreciate your work and enjoy your drawings. I respect your dedication and motivation to perform better with every drawing you make. With that said, great work. Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

Seriously, your art is just getting better and better. From curiosity i explored some of the beginnings of your art thread, and i must say that you're only getting better and better. You've craved out your very own style, which not many people are capable of achiving, from that to now you even getting somewhat of art requests, people appreciate your work and enjoy your drawings. I respect your dedication and motivation to perform better with every drawing you make. With that said, great work. Cheers.

thank you so much for this

recently I got a new pc so I did some just testing with these to to see if it carried over well with my new software using pressure sensitivity Wesley rubbing their face and a random floof

Spoiler

1150208531_Checkupfornewhardware.thumb.png.8efb0be810f3f42341f4d0337cb723c9.png

• Like 5

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Itchy nose?:wilson_ecstatic:

yes

also me and my friends are doing a dnd campaign over roll 20 we need like one-two more people

personal message me if you are interested

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 1

I want to get to drawing more dynamic poses so I drew Wesley a bunch of times also slightly reworked their appearance

Spoiler

1663315745_WesleydoalotTHREE.thumb.png.6b4cb34576e8f311dde14fd526f38560.png

I got a request for V

done before I got my new hardware and hadn't posted it here yet

Spoiler

Sirhc.thumb.png.a571bad9c70dae5929f2fc6f0b28b9a1.png

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

thanks much

I feel like I need an actual art website to get more exposure but don't know which to use

I would recommend Deviantart definitely, thought I don’t use it often because of the new eclipse format.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MagicalSkies said:

I would recommend Deviantart definitely, thought I don’t use it often because of the new eclipse format.

Im gonna go against this. Deviantart is known to be one of the most toxic places to post art, sure there are good and bad apples everywhere, but that particular site is radiating with rather "bad" content. And the word "bad" is putted very lightly, and not to descriminate or that people draw badly, its just you know what.... I would agree with Whisper, instagrams pretty chill.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 2