I wish new update about luner island

39 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I kinda think that Lunar Island should be the only Area you can build the Celestial Portal at.. but that’s just me thinking that the moon and the stars should go together :), sorry.

The Florid Postern never moves around and it certainly can't be on the lunar island of all places.

3 minutes ago, Well-met said:

The Florid Postern never moves around and it certainly can't be on the lunar island of all places.

I am very much aware of that- but CURRENTLY the Celestial portals only purpose is to upgrade the Florid Postern so that you can quite literally kill yourself by feeding it a Moon Rock Idol and change characters in Survival Mode.

Technically.. a Portal should take you some place else.. and correct me if I’m wrong but- Celestial means fancy word for “Stars” which is interesting considering this image.

Particularly the part about turning her attention towards the skies.

Im going to guess that there’s going to end up being some key Celestial Portal item we will need to find amongst the new Lunar Island Biomes  and Return of Them updates to take back to the portal and “Complete” it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celestial

C30829E1-41D3-403B-8F7A-EB40DE1C7522.png

The Lunar Islands, I feel, should be expanded on with more content available on them to make the trip to getting to them in the first place much more worth it. We've seen Horror Hounds and Horror Pengulls, but what would other life forms look like when they've made contact with the islands? What other diabolical horrors could the islands hold for players in the future? Will the Carrat ever become a pet? Will They finally show their faces?

Only time will tell. For now, all we can do is fish peacefully and boast about how big our fish are to our friends. Waiting for the day for something to become a true threat to be dealt with on the islands...

3 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

The Lunar Islands, I feel, should be expanded on with more content available on them to make the trip to getting to them in the first place much more worth it. We've seen Horror Hounds and Horror Pengulls, but what would other life forms look like when they've made contact with the islands? What other diabolical horrors could the islands hold for players in the future? Will the Carrat ever become a pet? Will They finally show their faces?

Only time will tell. For now, all we can do is fish peacefully and boast about how big our fish are to our friends. Waiting for the day for something to become a true threat to be dealt with on the islands...

I'd love to see not only the lunar island expanded with more biomes to explore, but some strange new islands altogether, maybe something like Hamlet's bizarre jungles. (Minus the super laggy shading or something)

Maybe a literal rainforest that has eternal rainfall around it? :wilson_ecstatic:

Archived