Horsey's fanfart thread '<'

14 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

It's convenient that WX isn't a girl or a guy, 'cause they wouldn't be caught dead in a hot spring

Well technically he would be caught dead in a hot spring cause.... he cant be in water

Edited by Nickolai
  • Haha 2

On 12/9/2019 at 2:13 AM, HorseyTheYes said:

remember.thumb.png.d1952a06ab2c2f6e023812ac90fff3ad.png

It'd be so adorable if Maxwell was the one who originally gave Willow Bernie. It's a sweet piece as well.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:06 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

5df54e659e066_DSxAT2.thumb.png.f7097f18f425624a3c8ec23a06d000be.png5df54e69cd0af_DSxAT3.thumb.png.67d5c0262c2bc1e120df4daa0e459f80.pngScene stolen from adventure time, I'm continuing these 2 bond because shuddup

I really don't want to imagine Maxwell with tom Kenny's voice.:wilson_ecstatic:

Still, another fun idea.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

5df9581c33e6b_DSladies.thumb.png.68b33ad4cb0cd6624338280b4f092d4c.pngGirls just wanna have fun~

Nice ensemble of the girls.  Their reactions to each other fits their character. Love the Jellyfish as the ambient lighting.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:07 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

icky.thumb.png.0a19dd1a43d7dc8ee4bb4cae39e9554c.pngDresses are gross

Why do you think Wurt would react to dresses that way? Is it due to her guard status?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why do you think Wurt would react to dresses that way? Is it due to her guard status?

Wurt thinks all kinds of flowers are ugly, as well as butterflies and mothlings, and she's also not fond of clothes. I think the idea is that she'd think a pretty dress is similarly ugly.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

I thought she wouldn't like dresses cause of her lack of clothes and she seems to generally think pretty things like flowers and butterflys are real ugly xDimage.png.61ce21698d0b4e668fb96e968b9f3ca9.png

Also thank you so much for the nice words! x3

Edited by HorseyTheYes
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 2:35 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

image.png.435722c67ef82ec3e8f97d27d7ecfc3d.png

Spoiler

In a serious tone, imagine how dirty the springwater is. It's literally been exposed to open space and resulting radiation. Whenever I see images like this, Im more worried about the risk of cancer than anything else.

Ive never seen Walani with her hair down but I think I'm vibin' with it.

Edited by Canis
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Canis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In a serious tone, imagine how dirty the springwater is. It's literally been exposed to open space and resulting radiation. Whenever I see images like this, Im more worried about the risk of cancer than anything else.

You're making a lot of assumptions about the Constant being similar to Earth and existing within a universe like ours. There might be nothing in that dimension beyond the land of the Constant, its moon, and its sun except for Them, thus no cosmic rays. For that matter, it's fairly plausible that the Constant's moon (or "moon" as Maxwell refers to it) is actually floating in the upper atmosphere instead of orbiting in space, since we've seen some moon rocks float and Wormwood's gem fell to earth with a gentle tumble rather than looking like it was moving fast enough to escape the gravity of a planetoid big enough to form into a sphere. Heck, the whole 'chunk of moon breaks off and falls straight onto the ground/into the ocean' scenario also makes more sense that way.

Also lunar springs seal off on full moons when they've been bath-bombed and then take time to fill up once you mine away the glass, so that water might never have been on the surface of the intact moon anyway.

Edited by CameoAppearance
I don't mean to derail this with a headcanon debate but yeah
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.252791ad2389e68a9f01fa9b6161014b.png

Made in the Constant and Designed by Robert Wagstaff whom learnt from his past mistakes from his previous model is Wexxily! A Doctor who knows their way with illnesses and death defying wounds! Though to lack of heart (literally) they do not express emotions, though, for some reason they have been programmed to to be self aware of themselves and wishes they were alive.

Is a Doctor- They get a 50% when healing others and can make their own special First Aid Kit, which can used around 7 times, though they heal themsrelves normally with no added bonus.

Lacks emotions- Wexxily will sainty lose 30% slower than most characters, but they will also gain just as slow as well and picking up flower will give them 3 points of sainty each time

Extra storage space- They have a cabient on their chest though only medicine and mushrooms can go in there

I don't know what to colour them hhhhh

• Like 8