[Experimental Update] - 381957

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Here are today's fixes / changes:

• Add "aggressive" negotiation status card if you attack someone (fight in non-self defense).
  • Hide selection_cursor on deck screen init in case there are no cards to show.
  • Lowered price of Jeol's prototype drone(death loot) from 2 to 1.
  • Company Band now correctly works on autodogs.
  • Drone Mastery now applies to mechs instead of just drones.
  • Fixed bug where preparing the Killer card would grant an additional dominance.
  • Swift Rebuttal no longer improvises unplayable cards.
  • Slight buff to Boosted Rebuttal and Boosted Low Blow (to even up the upgrade options).
  • Add Existential Crisis keyword to the Assassin negotiation. 
  • Put important people into position when evaluating positions even if they are already in the world.
  • Clairfy Oppress description (it applies to bounties as well).
  • Started work on Sal-the-npc for reasons.
  • Fixed the alignment on the Replace grafts screen.
  • Duplicity/Amnesiator trigger on POST_RESOLVE so that the resolving card's target can be re-used (by END_RESOLVE, the card's target is cleared).  Fixes eg. playing Duplicity followed by Focussed Elucidate targetting a random argument for the second play.
  • Fixed bug where counter would sometimes cause the counter target to wait for a full cycle of their idle before returning home
  • Change target practice description to use numerals for consistency.
  • Remove sparky's old custom negotiation so that he will receive the spark baron core argument.
  • Fixed browbeat Desc.
  • Added upgrade names for Deceive.
  • Fixed random targeting on flatter.
  • Made the plax the outline size inversely-proportional to the scale of the animated characters.
  • Aligned the upgrade-available indicators on the top bar.

Happy weekending to all!

View full update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 11/22/2019 at 6:51 PM, Kevin said:

• Started work on Sal-the-npc for reasons.

Ok, let's open bets. I'm giving 2:1 odds on Rook having the option to kill Sal in Grout Bog.

Spoiler

Ok, after some digging in the compendium, I'm betting on Rook trying to get Sal and the 3rd character to "support" him.

Edited by pacovf
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Remove sparky's old custom negotiation so that he will receive the spark baron core argument.

Havent negotiated with Jeol yet but have you guys checked to make sure he also doesnt have this issue?

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

Add "aggressive" negotiation status card if you attack someone (fight in non-self defense).

Currently aggressive gets added by a lot of fights where you do fight in self defence. Including getting attacked by a pack of dogs and being mugged by bandits in random travel events (no negotiation option, just "defend yourself").

I got five aggressive cards in my latest run and I feel only one was justified.

• Like 1

• Developer

Oops. I had assumed that I had properly marked up the which fights were defensive. 

It was a poor assumption. :)

Should be mostly fixed now. If you notice any particular fights that don't seem like fair aggressives, please f8 them.

Also, i fixed the description of aggressive - it should give apprehensive, not wary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2