Bee Queen Solo?

1. For all - doing bunnies farm.
  2. (Used just once or twice because I dont like this version) For all - doing 3-5 pigs trap (walled pigs) with flingo, dwarf star and something with flameable ability. The most hard part is blocking Bee Queen at walled pigs in small corridor with star and flameable item. Most time she will be frozen so fight should be easy.
  3. Spoiler

eg. how it should look, but its bit buggy and sometimes Bee Queen can push pigs out cages. 20191118114538_1.thumb.jpg.cbe51c9cb02c6c26d90f6cd5011ff3a3.jpg

4. As Wickerbottom - doing tentacles trap at Bee Queen.
  5. As Winona - doing catapults trap at Bee Queen.
  6. As Wurt (not tested) - doing merms farm.

In order to use the same method as u did before tricking them with walls, just make a 30-gate-30 wall with the gate near BQ hive. Then just lure all the grumble bees on one side, go on the other, close door and hit queen, repeat till dead. If you're wortox, no gate is needed :), just jump from one side to another

I find this as the cheapest and quickest way to solo, but you're better of by using a decent figher, like wolf/wig and maybe some speed bonus, tho not necessary.

Then there's your good ol bunnyfarm and the other character specific methods.

You can also fight Bee Queen in a standard way without using structures, all you need is S P E E D so make sure you have the Walking Cane and Magiluminescence before doing the fight, make a couple of armors (Football Helmet / Bee Keeper Hat) or if you have an advanced world, you can use Bone Armors (3 for 100% blocking) during Phase 2 and after. Be sure to have some heal as well, she's gonna do a lot of damage !

To fight the Bee Queen this way you have to know how she's working, the Bee Queen have 4 phases that change her behaviour :

Phase 1 : On start, you will just need to keep a single Grumble Bee alive and she will not spawn more before phase 2, so here, all you have to do is to tank the Bee Queen, she will start screeching when one phase is over btw.

Phase 2 : Now things are getting serious, cause you need to keep lot of Grumble Bees alive or she will spawn more of them all the time, so starting for now you just need to ignore them. What you need to do is to R U N ! Bee Queen is faster than the Grumble Bees so your objective is to make distance from them, if you're doing well, you can strike 10 times before they're back and just repeat this.

(remember that you should use the Bone Armors after Phase 1)

Phase 3 & 4 : At this point, she will start boosting the Grumble Bees ! So now it's the total opposite : you have to wait for the Bee Queen to boost them and they're going to be very fast, use this speed to attract them far away from the queen during some seconds and you just have to return to the queen when the boost is over. It's going to take a while before they come back.

Well, that's all :) Of course this is not the easiest way to kill Bee Queen but clearly my favourite, quite intense, keep in mind that this method works in singleplayer and multiplayer as well, having two players allow someone to attack while Grumble Bees are distracted by someone else. Wortox is also to me the best pick here to save time hoping and fast healing, or you can go as Wolfgang & WX for a bigger speedboost that is not that necessary. But anyone is good, I'm doing this with Maxwell and it's still fine. Good luck !

4 hours ago, ADM said:

You can also fight Bee Queen in a standard way without using structures, all you need is S P E E D so make sure you have the Walking Cane and Magiluminescence before doing the fight, make a couple of armors (Football Helmet / Bee Keeper Hat) or if you have an advanced world, you can use Bone Armors (3 for 100% blocking) during Phase 2 and after. Be sure to have some heal as well, she's gonna do a lot of damage !

To fight the Bee Queen this way you have to know how she's working, the Bee Queen have 4 phases that change her behaviour :

Phase 1 : On start, you will just need to keep a single Grumble Bee alive and she will not spawn more before phase 2, so here, all you have to do is to tank the Bee Queen, she will start screeching when one phase is over btw.

Phase 2 : Now things are getting serious, cause you need to keep lot of Grumble Bees alive or she will spawn more of them all the time, so starting for now you just need to ignore them. What you need to do is to R U N ! Bee Queen is faster than the Grumble Bees so your objective is to make distance from them, if you're doing well, you can strike 10 times before they're back and just repeat this.

(remember that you should use the Bone Armors after Phase 1)

Phase 3 & 4 : At this point, she will start boosting the Grumble Bees ! So now it's the total opposite : you have to wait for the Bee Queen to boost them and they're going to be very fast, use this speed to attract them far away from the queen during some seconds and you just have to return to the queen when the boost is over. It's going to take a while before they come back.

Well, that's all :) Of course this is not the easiest way to kill Bee Queen but clearly my favourite, quite intense, keep in mind that this method works in singleplayer and multiplayer as well, having two players allow someone to attack while Grumble Bees are distracted by someone else. Wortox is also to me the best pick here to save time hoping and fast healing, or you can go as Wolfgang & WX for a bigger speedboost that is not that necessary. But anyone is good, I'm doing this with Maxwell and it's still fine. Good luck !

I’ve seen someone solo Bee Queen like this without taking a single hit. They also used cobblestone roads and had them run for a while to avoid grumble bees. 

7 hours ago, Thalkas said:
  • For all - doing bunnies farm.
  •  

Just going to add on a few things

- For goodness sake, please please please build the hutches NEAR bee queen.

- you'll need a lot of them

- you'll also need a lot of armor

14 hours ago, Thalkas said:

As Wurt (not tested) - doing merms farm.

I have and can confirm. Merm King alive + 20 Warrior merms is enough to take her down.  Just hit her as well whenever possible. No need to give them helmets (Although if you can afford them, give them beekeeper hats, and they can do most of the fight alone).

After the fight remember to kill your merm army.

Yeah..  its pure evil, I know, but its better that way. They don't regenerate HP so the best way I found to make sure they are in the best condition for the next fight, is by forcing all of them to respawn.

7 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Actually a guy did a video of this.

The video is outdated by now, there were a couple of patches after that, which improved a lot how the merms behave during that fight. The only thing that remains is that you need to befriend all of them before the fight, otherwise they won't help you.

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

ty, I figured it was because billibilli doesn't like ad blockers and the site stops working properly if you have them.

That's brilliant. I wonder if it works with 3 pigs or 3 bunnymen instead

Can work, but as I saw pigs and bunnies are aggresive (and vice versa) aganist Bee Queen and her minions. Where aganist Globbers she looks like neutral, also her minions are neutral. Good "life hack", should be better than walled pigs corridor.

18 hours ago, 359368170 said:

I gotta give props to this.  As a Willow main I appreciate the concept of killing it with fire.  The setup may seem pretty steep, but its a perm setup so you can farm her for multiple hats, royal jellies, and wrap blueprints easily after setup.

I remember doing fire farms in DS, but hadn't had them on my mind in a long while...  I guess its time to bring that back hehe

Archived