Klei hates fish!!!

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

In the code they don't technically even live.  They just play the kicking animation and a timer makes it play the dead animation, and no death event is fired.

I made this a bug report a bit back, but nothing came of it; fish have no souls.

This would break merms so that wortox gains two souls instead of one.

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

They just play the kicking animation and a timer makes it play the dead animation, and no death event is fired.

They also play the kicking animation if they spawn above the ocean (by merms or fishing close to the shore), which makes it look like they want to die by avoiding the water.

7 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

I'd like to think of it as the merms having the pet fish in their inventories still alive rather than the fish being the merm itself.  Wurt seems to like having one in her inventory and all.

1 hour ago, Xenologist said:

I think it's fine 'cause merms are usually a big waste of time to kill.

High health,fast kiting,usually in groups of 4 and mediocre drops.

5 hours ago, Khalon said:

So here we are.

There are only two possibilities:

1) Klei hates fish or...

2) All the fish in the world are dark demon creatures because THEY HAVE NO SOUL!!! Beware the fish!!!

20191113222421_1.jpg

20191113222439_1.jpg

20191113222448_1.jpg

3, Hey man,i you notice,there are SOUL in wes’s balloons.Maybe wes have capture all the fish soul in the constant and store it in the balloon?

2 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

You think this is ridiculous but Wurt gains sanity keeping dead fish in her inventory until it rots completely. Isn't that broken design sick?

She even say :”it’s so cute!”

Archived