Meep's Mandatory Recreation Content Pack available for Testing! - 379337

It looks like Saunas might be deleting heat, currently? Sort of like an ice-maker (but with the other phases).

Is that intended? Because I would love to have different cooling solutions outside of steam turbines, and a sauna-cooled base sounds just splendid.

4 hours ago, Red Shark said:

It looks like Saunas might be deleting heat, currently? Sort of like an ice-maker (but with the other phases).

Is that intended? Because I would love to have different cooling solutions outside of steam turbines, and a sauna-cooled base sounds just splendid.

I've played a bit around few minutes after the beta was released, and I've noticed the same. I was expecting the heat produced by the sauna to be relative to the heat consumed by the water liquefaction, but it's apparently not. The Sauna is producing 500 DTU/s, no matter the amount of heat it deletes.

Even I agree we lack some cooling tools, others than the redundant turbine/AT combo, I feel like beeing able to use a Sauna as a heat deleter is awkward.

20 minutes ago, Chintam said:

I feel like some of the stuff is fairly high tiered.

The beach chair gives +8 morale already.

You're not thinking outside the box.  A rec room doesn't have to be a flat morale boost.  It could, for example, double the duration of the various morale bonuses, meaning your dupes would get the same mileage from half the uses.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, Sang_M said:

ok , there is one things that I still did not saw other people report.

Dupe that use beach chair ignore bedtime schedule. they stay on beach chair until progress bar complete. and that quiet a long time.  3 bedtimes slot still not long enough for them to go to bed(aka. finish progess bar) I assume that is more than 45 second (and that already next to new ligh pole that bright as sun, I am not sure light would effect this kind of progess bar or not)

I have currently the same problem, dupes sunbathing won't go to sleep nor work, is that a bug or an expected behavior?