Is garlic too rare?

Sounds pretty unlucky to me. Never had that many troubles getting garlic, but not much sample in trying either. Probably has a similar chance like dragonfruit to spawn from farm, just increase the number of farms and you ll get it :) or just work on your luck

7 minutes ago, mistrbushido said:

Garlic and peppers are among the rarest to grow from random seeds (2.6% each). By comparison, the most common crops (carrots, corn, potatoes, and toma roots) are 15.8% each. You can check the rates here.

I must've been super unlucky then, I bet we had 10+ dragonfruits already :(

I must insist, but wouldn't it be better to be able to find most of these crops growing naturally in the world instead of just carrots?

- It would make more sense for a more "alive" world

- It would allow you to have to explore more to find ingredients, and rare ingredients can be rare to find

- Certain wild vegetables could have more chance to randomly appear on certain season

- You still won't find enough to just survive of them, if you are lucky to find even one or 2 wild garlics and you want to preserve the species you still need to do the birdcage-farming combo.

- Characters with little use of vegetables that find these rare ingredients on their journeys can trade or supply them to a Warly or a Wormwood in the server.

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I must insist, but wouldn't it be better to be able to find most of these crops growing naturally in the world instead of just carrots?

- It would make more sense for a more "alive" world

- It would allow you to have to explore more to find ingredients, and rare ingredients can be rare to find

- Certain wild vegetables could have more chance to randomly appear on certain season

- You still won't find enough to just survive of them, if you are lucky to find even one or 2 wild garlics and you want to preserve the species you still need to do the birdcage-farming combo.

- Characters with little use of vegetables that find these rare ingredients on their journeys can trade or supply them to a Warly or a Wormwood in the server.

might be possible to mod that in, but you'd have to make custom assets for the 'in the ground' sprite.

Archived