Screenshot Showcase - Off Topic Edition

Terra B Welch

On 4/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, minespatch said:

Showdown Bandit

Ngl i was abit hyped for that game, but it was kind of a let down, not to mention that you will have to pay for each episode, personally im not a fan of something like that, especially in a "horror" game. I didn't find anything "scary" for me during it, just like batim itself, its not really scary atleast for me, rather the story behind that is interesting. Hope ya enjoyed your playthrough of it though.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm stuck in some animal's basement, plz help m-

20200508004451.thumb.png.ed8a658bca4a92085f0f21da72ba6f1f.png

Is this what it feels like to be stuck in Animal Crossing hell? ^^;

Oof....this doesn’t happen to me since I don’t have new horizons, but I have pocket camp soo...

Were you able to get out though?

my friend and I have been playing Terraria journey mode(although with the enemy scaling set to master mode), it's been fun so far, we've beaten the king slime, eye of cthulhu and the queen bee so far.

Heres a screenshot I took of us fishing for jungle crates, also my friend's character name is maxwell meme worthy(if you could see past the toad costume, their character's base look is supposed to be Wilson, I'll try to get a pic of their base outfit another time)

20200522211607_1.thumb.jpg.dd24a9e7025f4e285d2da51714647b71.jpg

Archived