Character's cinematics (Webber)

So Woodie's cinematic was a big Canadian joke, which is best described with a comment I've found under that video: 'Where's the animation? All I saw was an average Canadian trying to chop down a tree'.

But future characters' cinematics hopefully won't be like that.

Which brings me to this question:

How will Webber's cinematic be handeled?

From his quotes it's heavily implied that he ended up in Constant because Maxwell promised to turn him back into human. Which means that he got eaten by a spider in the real world. Which brings a question of how did a dst spider end up in the real world?

Not to mention that the whole idea of Webber being eaten by a spider and then living inside it is absurd. For the longest time my headcanon was that he got eaten by a Spider Queen. And since Spider Queen turns food into spiders and she didin't digest Webber he got turned into what he is today. 

What I'm trying to say is: what will Webber's cinematic show us? Pre-Spider Webber? Webber having flashbacks from his normal life? Webber being eaten by a spider?

It better doesn't end up being a Woodie's cinematic where we'd see post-rework Webber fighting a boss or something like that.

48 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

From his quotes it's heavily implied that he ended up in Constant because Maxwell promised to turn him back into human. Which means that he got eaten by a spider in the real world. Which brings a question of how did a dst spider end up in the real world?

i mean, we saw a terrorbeak in the Willow short, which most likely took place before Maxwell found the book. Clearly, some portal exists.

My whole theory for Webber was that he was born into the constant by two survivors that were tricked by Maxwell. But then as a baby or a child, he was eaten by the spider. But the spider couldn't digest him, and Webber ended up growing up inside the spider.

I know not many of his lines support this.. but if you think about it, Maxwell isn't fully evil, he has standards, and wouldn't trick a child into going to the constant, right?

Spoiler

Don't you dare mention Wendy

59 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

My whole theory for Webber was that he was born into the constant by two survivors that were tricked by Maxwell. But then as a baby or a child, he was eaten by the spider. But the spider couldn't digest him, and Webber ended up growing up inside the spider.

I know not many of his lines support this.. but if you think about it, Maxwell isn't fully evil, he has standards, and wouldn't trick a child into going to the constant, right?

Reveal hidden contents

But what about Wendy she's like 8-10 years old xddd??????

Unfunny Jokes aside,he probably tricked a circus monkey into the Constant tho...

58 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Hide contents

Webber spesifically has lines mentioning his parents and a life outside of the constant. most notably how he has a grandfather who used to wear a tam o' shanter, or atleast something like that.

also, if you think Wendy's bad, it's implied in one of the puzzles that Maxwell is Wendy's uncle.

3 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Webber spesifically has lines mentioning his parents and a life outside of the constant. most notably how he has a grandfather who used to wear a tam o' shanter, or atleast something like that.

Yeah, I know my theory goes against his lines, and isnt supported very well, but

3 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

also, if you think Wendy's bad, it's implied in one of the puzzles that Maxwell is Wendy's uncle.

This could be the reason that wendy is in the constant, that means my theory still has a chance!!
0.1% is still a chance...

If you can imagine there is a possibility Webber was transformed by magic into half human/half spider (see WX' and Wagstaff's quote) after he had that incident. We should remember that Webber was reborn. Maybe his human skin...rot away and magic helped that a spider served him as a new vessel.

8 hours ago, axxel said:

If you can imagine there is a possibility Webber was transformed by magic into half human/half spider (see WX' and Wagstaff's quote) after he had that incident. We should remember that Webber was reborn. Maybe his human skin...rot away and magic helped that a spider served him as a new vessel.

May i ask which quote?

Archived