Stormfront's guide to demons

-Spidina gets angry at Mallory's laughing-

Stop it!

-Mallory continues laughing-

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

-Spidina's face gets red-

GRRAAAH!

-Spidina jumps on Mallory's face and starts scratching it, speaking with eveyr scratch-

NO- ONE- EVER- LAUGHS- AT- ME!!!!!!!!!!

GAHHH!!!! *Rips spidina off her face* THAT IS IT! I have been going easy on you cus your ferris's friend BUT NO MORE! *slams Spidina to the ground and drives her claws into Spidina's back wounding her deeply* your lucky I'm not hungry right now or i'd finish this.. *walks off to get some salve for her scratches*

GAHHH!!!! *Rips spidina off her face* THAT IS IT! I have been going easy on you cus your ferris's friend BUT NO MORE! *slams Spidina to the ground and drives her claws into Spidina's back wounding her deeply* your lucky I'm not hungry right now or i'd finish this.. *walks off to get some salve for her scratches*

ah manure, I made Spidina too angry then she needs to be, the only way to fix this is personal events in Spidina's life! begins to type-

-After all the claw blows, Spidina became knocked out-

Spidina was having an odd dream about an event in her life, but things were altered, not in order, and everything Spidina saw was not what she wanted to remember.

Her dream was darkness for a few seconds, Spidina thought she was dead for a second, considering how much blows she had taken from Mallory, the darkness then flashed to a Spider Queen, caring for Spidina, who was now near a child. The kindless then flashed to violence as she then flashed, suck in the sticky webbing floor, the den was on fire, the spider queen was on fire "Mommy" Spidina echoed, the bad parts seemed to slow down and echo, the spider queen was then down. There was a silhouette collecting the queen's meat, and eating it right at the battle. Everything then flashed to the House of the Spider Council, Spidina began to think and say what she said at the meeting. "You have to do something about people eating monster meat, it's hurting everyone and it's disgusting! Everyone there began to chuckle at Spidina's stupidity. "You do understand this is a eat-or-be-eaten world? Right?" The spider council stopped their chuckling. Spidina looked at the head of the council. "I just don't want people's loved one's lost, like my mother..." Spidina then heard the head laughing out loud. "Just because I was her husband didn't mean I always liked her!" the head laughed harder. "But- that's why you got married!" the head laughed even harder "I married her because she was the queen, I wanted a high rank, now look at me now, beat it! I don't want your mother's stupidity coming back to my mind!" Spidina was confused. "Your mother was an idiot sometimes, no, all the time, and things pass on, don't they fellas?" everyone at the conuncil laughed. "S-stop it!" the head laughed harder, "Stop it right now!" Spidina's face began to get red. "Ooh, look, the little baby's getting angwy! you want a bottle?" Spidina's face turned as red as a dragonfruit, she pounced on the council head, the dream then flashed to Spidina attacking Mallory, then Spidina's dream flashed to were she was being scratched deeply by Mallory, and the dream kept repeating itself over and over, over and over, like a broken TV.

Outside, Spidina was mumbling things impossible to hear, Ferris, Werm and a doctor were hovering over her.

"Spidina is in a coma."

"W-what!?"

"It looks bad, she might not wake up for a few weeks, it's best to keep her here."

"O-okay, thanks doc."

"This appointment will be 400 gold nuggets."

"Wha-what!!!! That's insane! Wait- wait a minute? When did we hire a doctor?"

-Everyone then stared at the doctor-

-The doctor, being silent for a second or two, ran out the window.-

-Ferris then walked over to the Mermophone, calling Mallory.

"Mallory, now Spidina's in a coma, what the heck happened in the savannah? Also, there is a fake doctor on the loose."

-Ferris then walked over to the Mermophone, calling Mallory."Mallory, now Spidina's in a coma, what the heck happened in the savannah? Also, there is a fake doctor on the loose."

Unforutantly Mallory does not own a mermophone or any type of phone so Ferris ends up having to skype the computer that Mallory and Wilson built and use to contact the tumblr-multiverse...and instead ends up reaching Wilson instead...

-I notice Wilson on the skype-

"Hello there, may I please speak with Mallory?"

Hello Ferris, I assume this is over the events that just lead to her irritable mood... you certainly could talk to her, if she had not just stormed off. she came to camp covered in scratches, took some salve from the supplies and left again. I think she left in the direction of her cave .. she goes there when she wants to sulk ... *gives Ferris the map coordinates* It can be hard to find the entrance is a small hole...

ok I will start a new one

ok lets contenue here ~ http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?15956-life-on-the-islands-RP

Edited by stormfront

Demon shadow frogs? *thinks for a bit* I think you shade marsh frogs which are a type of frog navite to the shadow plane.. as for them not much to say they are kinda ugly breath fire and tatse disgusting *makes a face*

Hi it's Wise here. I come from the shadow pit. Lord_Battal is always eating me so I must taste very nice. I can't breathe fire but I know tons of shadow and nightmare magic .I not really a demon I'm more a shadow / hallucination well I am a demon sort of ... oh never mind . I clean Maxwells pool and my co-worker [MENTION=7126]Raccoon[/MENTION] is his gardener.