[Game Update] - 371293

• Developer

Return of Them Beta Hotfix

• Hot Springs will now go to their empty state when mined. They will refill when the moon phase changes (matching when the Celestial Fissures change their intensity)
  • Added sound fx to the Hot Springs
  • Repaired boat leaks no longer block placing structures
  • Fixed a bug where the boat steering sounds would play indefinitely.
  • Fixed drawing on Mini Signs for creatures that can only be picked up once trapped or caught
  • Fixed Wilson’s quotes for inspecting the Portable Crock Pot

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

While we're on the topic of Hot Springs, can you please make saladmanders reproducing and replenishing their population eventually? I't terrible that there are a limited number and they get extinct once they are killed.

What was the problem with Wilson's Portable Crock Pot quote?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Is that a nerf to Moon Glass reproduction? I'm assuming you can now only get a capped amount of Moon Glass every 20 days based on the number of Hotspring exists. Seems unnecessary since it's already bad in the previous state.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

While we're on the topic of Hot Springs, can you please make saladmanders reproducing and replenishing their population eventually? I't terrible that there are a limited number and they get extinct once they are killed.

What was the problem with Wilson's Portable Crock Pot quote?

iirc, it said something else instead of the proper quote.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:59 PM, ScottHansen said:

Hot Springs will now go to their empty state when mined. They will refill when the moon phase changes (matching when the Celestial Fissures change their intensity)

This change makes it very tedious to farm and use Moon Tools, and no way lasts long enough till the next farming session in 20 days. 

Can this be addressed please, whether it be through alternative methods or something to get a playable amount?

Post I made here in main branch requesting this since the change went live two days after its implementation, which was time I spent playing around with the change.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 11:37 AM, lakhnish said:

This change makes it very tedious to farm and use Moon Tools, and no way lasts long enough till the next farming session in 20 days. 

If you use ONLY moon tools then I'm sure it doesn't last. I don't feel like they're meant to be your daily driver tools though. Special resource for special occasions. 

6 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

If you use ONLY moon tools then I'm sure it doesn't last. I don't feel like they're meant to be your daily driver tools though. Special resource for special occasions. 

I've already said my piece in that thread.

• Like 1