why are there some accessories disappear for no reason

like  magic hats,like  some things in twitch ,I participate in every program in  twitch, why are there some accessories  disappear  for no reason?like  magic hats ,Why are things already in stock suddenly disappearing?

I only have one account. My question is why I already have something that disappears. I participated n every , it was 6 hours, I have all the things in twitch, you know, suddenly I found out that my inventory is disappears,  Do you understand this feeling, just like a thief stole my things .I am going to bind what I didn't need to bind in exchange for your reward points. This is a joke.You have to check my account and compensate for the items that I disappeared.

I heard somewhere if you have too many items they can be some issue with showing them, you still have them but it isn't showed in your invetory. I remember somebody had this issue on forums and developer said something like this. You'll need probably to unravel/sell some duplicates/items you don't wanna and see if the issue is solved, but i would wait for someone to confirm this just to make sure like @PeterA.

• Developer
2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Now I'm wondering what happens when someone would theoretically hit a hard limit? Would just items poof in the air or would the skins servers collapse?

Well, the hard limit would be with hitting the limits inside the Amazon Web Services that we use. If we hit that, a rack of computers somewhere catches on fire. ;)

Archived