What about Rideable Koalefant?

That'd be a dream. Id also looooove to see voltgoats be tamable though only as a fast riding mount, no special saddles, cant carry marble, easy/quick to tame. 

(i pity klei though they made such a good game that we just keep wishing up more work for them to do xD) 

7 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

I think design wise, beefs should be the only riders. There are two mods that does that "koelephant beefstification" and "koelephant family"

I want the equivalent of beefalo milk mod for the main game

Mods don’t exist on consoles, so any small changes that are done to our version of the game is done on Klei’s part- Having said that YES I want to ride the Koelephant.

8 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

I think design wise, beefs should be the only riders. There are two mods that does that "koelephant beefstification" and "koelephant family"

I want the equivalent of beefalo milk mod for the main game

"design wise" riding only fits mobs that use the beefalo animations, which koalefant literally use.

10 hours ago, Ohan said:

(i pity klei though they made such a good game that we just keep wishing up more work for them to do xD) 

That's how you know you have a game full of people who care about it though, we want to see this game get even better and community suggestions are a great way to do that.

That being said, I would love a tame Koalephant. Would add variety to the ridable animals we already have.

The Koelephant makes me want a Biome full of Them in multiple colors but each one with their own special attack effects, such as Blue ones with Ice powers, Red with Fire and uhh Green & Pink.. green ones could have AOE attacks such as Wormwood like vine traps, and the Pink well just because my sister likes the color pink? Surely though an Island full of Koelephant who attacked players when attacked would stop people from hunting down one poor little lonely (and probably in danger of being extinct) Koelephant :,( 

Archived