Suggestion: Octiples

5 hours ago, Poebus said:

i like concepts but why wearing a octopus would remove enlightenment?

Probably mind clouding. I'm trying to think of things you can get in the ocean to complement the update.

6 hours ago, Remps said:

what about beefalo guard :Di like the design

No idea, this was a concept art so no idea on the mechanics.

On 19.9.2019 at 12:21 PM, Poebus said:

i like concepts but why wearing a octopus would remove enlightenment?

I don’t even get what enlightened does. I mean the gestalts give sanity. The enlightenment effect feels unfinished since is see no negative effect in it (gestalts appearing and making you slow doesn’t seems that negative to me considering they give sanity). I do hope they will do something interesting with it that makes this island a dangerous place when you are sane.

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I don’t even get what enlightened does. I mean the gestalts give sanity. The enlightenment effect feels unfinished since is see no negative effect in it (gestalts appearing and making you slow doesn’t seems that negative to me considering they give sanity). I do hope they will do something interesting with it that makes this island a dangerous place when you are sane.

they groggy / sleep you. I could see that a little troublesome in combat, but if you're running you'll avoid gestalts anyway.

100% agreed.

Archived