Superwolfkid

[Random idea] Half Duck, Half Banana

Ohan    268

When doydoys came out i was absolutely obsessed haha my first priority in all my sw games was getting to the doydoys! 

Just now, Superwolfkid said:

you protect and raise an animal and they reward useful resources to you in return.

yeah precisely.

im kinda tired of having to kill everything i see for resources lol. this is the reason why i never chop down living trees or kill koalas lmao. in general id love to see a food overhaul for dst that includes more gorge-y style farming but i understand thats just my bias towards farming games speaking and not necessarily the direction klei has in mind for dst 

• Like 2

ADM    1,750

I love everysingle word about it, Poquacssuim is actually an excellent pun !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SinancoTheBest    897

Yea, it's an awesome idea and great concept art. IMO they should only be on Moon Island shore biome since other food-animal hybrids are also there like Carrats and Saladmanders.

• Like 3

Superwolfkid    243
1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Yea, it's an awesome idea and great concept art. IMO they should only be on Moon Island shore biome since other food-animal hybrids are also there like Carrats and Saladmanders.

That could, actually work! And that would be a better idea for them to live near the lunar island since the only animal we can technically move is the carrat!

Ismael Marin    96
On 9/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, Sunset Skye said:

I like it, but it's kinda just a less horrifying Banana Bird from DKC3:
latest?cb=20120202234505

I didn't know that abomination was from Donkey Kong Country 3...

• Haha 4

Mike23Ua    423

That thing looks like it belongs on the island of misfit toys... not in DST. 

I like the Carrat design, but this looks goofy, I wouldn’t mind seeing other possible food/creature variants such as a Dragonfly fruit when you go to pluck it out of the ground you’ll discover you actually just pulled the tail of a baby dragon it wouldn’t be a Boss monster, it would be about the same as killing a spider for its monster meat.

Another Creature food item i would absolutely love to see is a new variant of the Lure Plant, when you approach it it can uproot itself from the ground and chase after you with its vine legs, Lure Plant can also plant its vine legs back into the dirt having vines instead spurt up underneath you rooting you in place for a few seconds while it’s eye spurts seed projectiles at you.

if we were to get a Banana enemy, it would have to hilariously be a Banana Spider not whatever that is (I Defiantly don’t remember that thing being in Donkey Kong Country!!!) lol 

• Haha 1