Are the numbers on the Small Bladder trait WAD?

Small Bladder increases the fill rate of a Duplicants bladder by 0.2% per cycle.

20190716155050_1.thumb.jpg.d596ec879c1176c683b36e2dc2cc314f.jpg

A normal dupe will get 100%/cycle, a dupe with small bladder 100.2%/cycle.

This doesnt seem intentional, as it makes no difference in their behaviour whatsoever. They still go to the toilet once per cycle.

I think the trait should increase bladder fill rate by 20%/cycle, as this seems more consequential and would be in line with a typo in the Code, where 20% written as 0.2 would cause this exact behaviour.

I would like to note that dupes that pee more often is generally beneficial unless somehow you're running out of stuff that literally falls from the sky in groups of several tons about once a day, but yes it's very silly the trait doesn't really do anything, especially when it logically should be a case of a thing that's something an experienced player would want and a new player would avoid.

13 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

I think the wiki states it makes the bladder fill double as fast

The wiki is clearly wrong about that, but I wouldnt be against Small Bladder giving double bladder fill speed. It would make it an interesting trait with both negatives(two toilet visits/cycle) and positives(double the toilet water).

34 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

That is something that Klei ignored for a ling time and probably overlooked in the QoL patches.

The thermogenesis is something similar interesting and meaningless:

A duplicant at 32°C [takes some time to get there^^] will only burn 0,1 additional kcal each cycle.

=> It´s even less meaningful than 0,2%/cycle bladder fill speed.

Archived