EVRY NEW CONTENT = Wigfrid gets nerfed

Now, after Warly’s release, the team no longer needs Wolfgang and Wigfried. Thanks to Warly's dishes, everyone can be as strong as Wolfgang (even stronger) and solid as Wigfried (even more), and at the same time (!). Warly kill Wolfgang and Wigfried

Spoiler

...and cooked them with onions.

3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

yea i like how you over and over again show your noobnes xxD

you had to... youre such a small person lol. i told you 10 times. you know 1 language. i know 5. and you laugh at me. you dont know any word of my languages...

I kinda like that you are wrong in both aspects.

Wigfrid is a rock sink when you could be using football helmets/bone armor from pig farms ( ahem, ahem a 1 time investment )

Also i know 3 languages, bold of you to assume I don't learn more languages and don't excel in them.

9 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I kinda like that you are wrong in both aspects.

Wigfrid is a rock sink when you could be using football helmets/bone armor from pig farms ( ahem, ahem a 1 time investment )

Also i know 3 languages, bold of you to assume I don't learn more languages and still excel in them.

oh man so you say football helmets are better then wigs helmets. uff i even dont want to discuss with you about that its so ridiculous. just let it be and enjoy xxD

3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

hmm ok wigfrid is the first released char for a new dlc. she isnt in the game dont starve. in evry game in this world new dlc chars are better cause the devs want to sell the new dlc. nvm i dont want to discuss such things here anymore lol

Literally half the base game characters are better than wigfrid. I seriously doubt the main selling point of a DLC called "Reign of Giants" was some Viking girl and spider boi

3 hours ago, Ornge said:

Literally half the base game characters are better than wigfrid. I seriously doubt the main selling point of a DLC called "Reign of Giants" was some Viking girl and spider boi

ehhhm what

actually, I'd argue that, overall, each character added has only benefited Wigfrid, with one exception.

Winona's the obvious exception, however, the catapults nerf basically everyone. Wicker, Wolfgang, WX, Wigfrid, ect. due to this, while she was indirectly "nerfed", her competition was also nerfed, so I'd say it evens out.

Willow doesn't really encroach on Wigfrid's combatant role, even with a Bearzerker Bernie active. In addition, Bernie's utterly fantastic ability to farm nightmare fuel helps counteract Wigfrid's relativly poor ability to farm fuel, due to her getting extra sanity from nightmare creatures and the inability to eat green caps.

Wortox... well, as you said, Wig's natural health regen means that she won't need as many souls, but that being said, when she does need souls, her damage resit means that every soul is healing about an effective 25 HP instead of an effective 20 HP, so that's a plus.

While it is true that Wormwood can't do as much for Wigfrid with his crops, they can still be used as filler for her food, and in addition, Wormwood can easilly farm living logs to craft dark swords which she can use, along with her damage resistance helping to negate the low protection and durability of the bramble husk.

And finally, Despite your claims, I'd actually argue that Warly is probably one of the best characters to combo with Wig. While it is true that she's missing out on the grimm pot pie (It's not actually a Galette, I looked it up), the tempeture foods, and glowberry mousse, It's not the worst situation. The Glowberry mouse is admitedly a bit unfortunite, but the tempeture is fairly easy to control, along with haveing to stockpile the crops needed for the dragon chillie salad for winter, and the Pie is largly negated by her sanity and health leech. 

In addition, Warly's seasonings make her an even more effective tanker, with the garlic flakes giving her a 92% damage reduction while wearing the helmet combined with the pepper flake's 20% damage boost, the volt goat choid-froid's electic damage, and her lifesteal makes her a boss-tanking machine. Warly can also make Moqueca, A fish-based soup that restores a whopping 60 HP, 112 hunger, and 33 sanity. Not only does this give Wigfrid a healing option on-par with Waffles, but it's also the best sanity option for her, with the only other decent sanity food that she'll eat being Jerky.

So no, I would not say that Wigfrid is mising out with these updates, and when she does, she's definitly getting something in return.

22 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

actually, I'd argue that, overall, each character added has only benefited Wigfrid, with one exception.

Winona's the obvious exception, however, the catapults nerf basically everyone. Wicker, Wolfgang, WX, Wigfrid, ect. due to this, while she was indirectly "nerfed", her competition was also nerfed, so I'd say it evens out.

Willow doesn't really encroach on Wigfrid's combatant role, even with a Bearzerker Bernie active. In addition, Bernie's utterly fantastic ability to farm nightmare fuel helps counteract Wigfrid's relativly poor ability to farm fuel, due to her getting extra sanity from nightmare creatures and the inability to eat green caps.

Wortox... well, as you said, Wig's natural health regen means that she won't need as many souls, but that being said, when she does need souls, her damage resit means that every soul is healing about an effective 25 HP instead of an effective 20 HP, so that's a plus.

While it is true that Wormwood can't do as much for Wigfrid with his crops, they can still be used as filler for her food, and in addition, Wormwood can easilly farm living logs to craft dark swords which she can use, along with her damage resistance helping to negate the low protection and durability of the bramble husk.

And finally, Despite your claims, I'd actually argue that Warly is probably one of the best characters to combo with Wig. While it is true that she's missing out on the grimm pot pie (It's not actually a Galette, I looked it up), the tempeture foods, and glowberry mousse, It's not the worst situation. The Glowberry mouse is admitedly a bit unfortunite, but the tempeture is fairly easy to control, along with haveing to stockpile the crops needed for the dragon chillie salad for winter, and the Pie is largly negated by her sanity and health leech. 

In addition, Warly's seasonings make her an even more effective tanker, with the garlic flakes giving her a 92% damage reduction while wearing the helmet combined with the pepper flake's 20% damage boost, the volt goat choid-froid's electic damage, and her lifesteal makes her a boss-tanking machine. Warly can also make Moqueca, A fish-based soup that restores a whopping 60 HP, 112 hunger, and 33 sanity. Not only does this give Wigfrid a healing option on-par with Waffles, but it's also the best sanity option for her, with the only other decent sanity food that she'll eat being Jerky.

So no, I would not say that Wigfrid is mising out with these updates, and when she does, she's definitly getting something in return.

Topic creator just wanted to jump on the bandwaggon of 'nerf warly' and tried to be original by complaining his 'main is nerfed'. 

Thanks for showing them otherwise. 

23 minutes ago, Simplyee said:

Topic creator just wanted to jump on the bandwaggon of 'nerf warly' and tried to be original by complaining his 'main is nerfed'. 

Thanks for showing them otherwise. 

what???????????? im absolutely fine with warly. i dont want him to be nerfed. 

47 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

you are saying exactly the same like me...???? i didnt say she got useless or she doesnt get any profit from the new content. i just said its much lesser new content for wig players. and sure shes getting something in return but much lesser then all other chars. and i just wanted to tell how i fell as wig player. i said im not hating against any of the new content. i dont want to any of the reworked chars to be nerfed o rchanged. evrything is fine. im used to it that i cant use all content. insw or hamlet i play only with the mod which lets wig eat coffee and nettles. but in dst i like to play with less mods as possible.

again guys, chill your life. evrything is fine. if you dont play wig its fine. if you play her im sure you also feel sometimes like me. thats all

5 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

With 25% dmg resist you take only 3/4 of the incoming damage which means that your max health is multiplied by 4/3, making Wortox souls not by 25% but by 33.33% more effective => every soul is healing about an effective 26.66 HP instead of an effective 20 HP (or because Wortox is nearby in most cases: an effective 25.33 HP instead of an effective 19 HP).

6 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

While it is true that she's missing out on the grimm pot pie (It's not actually a Galette, I looked it up), the tempeture foods, and glowberry mousse, [...]

Wigfrid does not completly miss out the Glow Berry Mousse because she's able to carry a rabbit around & feed him the Mousse, only the Grimm Galette and the temperature foods are missed out.

Archived