Bring me Chef Pouch in Warly DST

How about, They buff the insulated pack. And call it a day.

I'm honestly fine with them removing the chef pouch. Why bring that in when we have another backpack item just like it that needs a rework/buff? I don't see any details on changing the insulated pack so I don't think any changes will come But one can hope.

Honestly, any excuse not to use the backpack is good in my book. Doubly so if they buff the Insulated pack because the crafting recipe requires a boss item and the pack itself is worthless in most people's eyes.

20 minutes ago, Canis said:

Honestly, any excuse not to use the backpack is good in my book. Doubly so if they buff the Insulated pack because the crafting recipe requires a boss item and the pack itself is worthless in most people's eyes.

The problem I have with the backpack is the gear cost really. If it was papyrus or wax paper (following the bundling wrap logic) instead of gears that would make more sense cuz it doesn't really cools perishables down like an ice box. 

Also it totally blows that it burns being a boss item. 

But if they keep the gear cost then they should add 2 extra slots and cooling effect to compensate 

1 hour ago, ProfessorAlpaca said:

I am 100% ok with not having the chefs pouch, but please make the insulated pack worth using. It'd be nice to look forward to fighting Bearger instead of his entire existence being to cut down our forests.

+1. No to the pouch, buff the Insulated Pack. Like Freya said, either make it cool thermal stones or remove the gear from the cost.

22 hours ago, o0NEWMOON0o said:

I really love Warly because his sack is very usefull. It makes an important point for him.

Yeah, now that Warly is going to be seemingly carrying even more ingredients now to keep his team and himself fed properly, I think the chef pouch would really help him out. I would imagine only he would be able to use it, but yeah the insulated pack is not ideal for anyone as it is right now.

1 minute ago, Axelocke said:

I think an insulated pack buff would be great, honestly. It is (in my experience) the least used boss item in the game.

They should do that, throw an unlockable chef pouch skin on it, and call it a day. Everyone is either happy, or wrong.

Archived